Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Create a better environment

" The most powerful tool that I can share with you to transform any situation is the power of blessing with love " ~ Louise Hay
CR couldn't have asked for more for what I am experiencing right now. I can tell you this is definitely the best moment in my life where I feel TEN most of the time ( u know la, its almost impossible to stay TEN all the time :p). Im smiling while typing this as I really feel how much love my heart feels and how complete I am ever since the special one appear. This relationship not only brings me peace but also makes my heart smiles. Beautiful, amazing..... 

Mei chui and pocket came to town in one of a weekend before my LASIK and it was a really great catch up. We spent our last two years in uni together then moved to Brunei to start our working life. I was really blessed to have her esp when i was in Brunei as she helped me alot. FYI, shes my personal bank loan :p without interest few years back hahaha. Cant believe shes the first to have a new family in our group . Hope in the coming year you will be a mom :D 





FYI, CR attempted to donate blood on a weekend and unfortunately I failed due to super low blood pressure. Don't ask me why coz I really have no idea :/ However I was quite impresse by the Blood Bank SG which located at Outram Park. Its just like a bank :p I was totally in a sakai mode.YOU NEEDA TAKE NUMBER!! AWESOME MAN!! hehehe.. 
When I was being told my blood pressure was too low, I went to the washroom jumped for a minute and drank lots of water. Too bad!! Still low wuwuwuw. 
I will try my luck again next month. Hopefully I am able to donate...









Pris and CR last outstation to HCM together. PS wanted to get a sunglasses and I think the one I was wearing kinda cool but dun think she will like :p I think Kern might like it. Must be look really cute on him :p 



Guess what!! I met the talled Mr. Taxi Driver in SG. hahaha.. tall daoooooo


One evening in HCM, PS and CR had the " mood" to cook ourselves a non-candle light dinner :p I bought flowers from the citymart nearby then we started to prepare our dinner. Well, PS was the main chef of the night while I helped to prepare all the small small tiny things :p
As usual, we cooked alot and we ate till wana vomit. We can really "cereally"eat alot when we are together. That is too crazy. Ended up we were rubbing or should say I rubbing my tummy while watching tv ;p 





And yeah this week going to be a special week for CR and I shall update what i gona do next week as we will have a day off yay!! May you all have a wonderful week and stay happy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment