Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Change is the only constant

Change is the only constant in life. CR kinda forget how to change as I am living in my comfort zone even tho its just for a year time. Year 2012 to 2013 is the happiest year of more to come in my life. I never been so independent and empowered. This one year time is definitely my personal growth time and still im living in it. I am really thankful for the opportunity been given and I am absolutely clear with my life intention. I never been so sure of my life and I am ready for any obstacles as I believe how much I have grown and how ready I am to face any challenges. 
I am no longer afraid when people asked me if I am sure... because there isn't 100% sure, there's only go for it  or u remain where you are now. People loves to complain about their lives and often we do not know what we want. Therefore, its definitely a bless that I know what i wan and I have strong feeling to give it a try. 
I know that we will never be the same but we can make sure we live in our intention and vision. I do not want to talk about it only, i want to live in it. I want to commit to now and my future. If i can't get a miracle, then i will be one. Do not focus on things that I don't have, focus on what I am having now and what I can create. I believe I can create anything as long as thats what i truly wan. 
So yea, I am so looking forward for my new journey and I can smell it welcoming me with lemongrass ( lol, i just found out that I am actually super like lemongrass smell). 
I know that you might be asking yourself what you truly wan. Well, never stop seeking it... and its never to late. 
Hugsss

0 comments:

Post a Comment