Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Universal Studio Singapore Here I Come

Yuhuuu Finally CR went to Universal Studio Singapore (USS) with my beloved family. It was so fun!! so hot!! so high!! so sweaty ! so wet! so enjoy ! One word... SYOKnya!!! CR been dreaming to visit this land since last year and didnt have the chance to go . Thanks to my family that I went to this fun land and had super great time. 

This is definitely the must take spot for all USS visitors. Too bad i didnt take a picture infront but i think this pic is super nice. 


It was great that swan joined us as she also always wana visit uss but no companion. And of course we had great time together. I was so glad that we all enjoyed especially my dad. He cant stop taking picture :p



My sakai brother kept asking dad and me to take his picture and i think same pose i took about 5 pics. jialatnya...

This is like a honeymoon trip for my parents except i was sleeping on the same bed with them and everywhere they went, bro and i were there :p


Its good to hv tan family as this is sth that i definitely wont do. Theres no point for me to take a map because I dun read map. I like to enter then keep walking :p


Before we went in as it was still early, kungfu panda was there showing up and everyone was like wowowo so cute.. and so did me. i ran here there just to take a pic of him. My mom also be hu be hu near him hoping to get a chance to grab a pic w him.



Old cars you can see here as well. But I duno apa ni kereta but handsome right.


My dad really loves to take picture . He took everywhere and he must be in :p


Sesame street is new in USS and i wish to visit the restaurant next trip.




We were on the tour in the sesame street. Wahseh so much fun and I was definitely wowowo u can see my mouth shaped like an egg.


If you walk clockwise  in USS, this is what u going to see. I duno what is it coz i wasnt focusing on the map :p and didnt do research as well but i think its pretty.


This is what everyone is interested in and so do we !! we were looking around the performance and failed . At the end swan managed to enjoy it hehe





We went to several theme but i didnt take much pictures because my samsung is definitely not user friendly compare to iphone and its freaking slow. Its like a young man with heart attacked. wuwuwuw. OH well, i shouldn't complain as its still better than not hving a phone :p

we went to this water park i suppose ( cant remember the name already) and wah the show was really hiong and all the actors so bo mia one. got bomb , explosion, sound and etc.


I definitely will be going back for my second trip as its super awesome and I left earlier because mom was tired and emotional. Poor swan had to stay there alone and i felt kinda bad about it. So yay im coming back and more photos will bee taken hehehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment