Thursday, 2 October 2014

Commitment

When you are single, you have all the freedom. When you are unhappy with your current situation, you change it because you believe change is the only constant. However the moment you agreed to enter a married life, you no longer be impulsive as you used to be. In my marriage, I learned compassion and be aware of the words and thoughts I have. However aware and practise are different stories. I also learned from my partner no matter what happened, family is the top priority and we are not allow to be apart from each other. I was so get used to run away when I wasnt happy with the situation so therefore I practise the same in my marriage but it doesn't work. Thanks for my new journey I learn to think for others and of course it isn't easy because sometimes I have blame and I think its all so unfair to me. 
However, fair or unfair , its all depend how you see the situation. When you have tons of love in your heart, you feel excellent all the time. When you are comfortable with yourself, theres nothing can haunt you down. 
I believe in prayers and i believe in positive energy. Keep myself alive and empowered. Life is so beautiful that I should laugh with all my organs every moment. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment