Saturday, 9 February 2013

Happy Chinese New Year Eve 2013 from CR



First of all, CR and family wish all my friends a sweet and lovely Chinese New Year Eve. And  Thanks to parents for decorating our lovely house. This is where I was been raised up. CNY is the biggest celebration for CR in a year. I love this celebration so much and I wish that I am able to be with parents always in this special event. I feel so wonderful and amazing to be home again after few months. I was really excited for this day because I know parents been longing for all of us to be back. And Yes !! Im back home right now!! 

My stupid and annoying brother was being so nice picking me up from airport. Actually he had no choice coz mom was busy with housework :p I was so sosos sad :p at the same time knowing I have to do housework this new year because my best sister will only be home on the second day of chinese new year :p I been pampered by her :p Thats why mom say the good one been " gong" away then leave this "cannot do house housework one" :p  Well so I rajin do some homework tho I complain while doing it :p 

We are super lazy at home. Not like our sis , shes always so rajin doing work thats why mom so upset shes married :p My bro is super like a pig!!!! Really no eyes see him!!


CR's home at night !! REd REd Red !!!

BonBon and BunBun first Chinese New year in sibu and they finally hv huge space for their own. Last nite bunbun slept by her own coz shes an adult now but ended up we cuddled while sleeping :p Oh well !! 

I catch you again !!! Get out from my " gui fei yi"!! Thats mine!!!

Dun hide ok!!! 

This morning we went to Sibu biggest wet market then wowo lovely lanterns. This is the busiest street in sibu and ppl were busy for the special event!! 

I personally think the flowery lantern look super!! but dad dun really like it :p 



As usual, we will visit grandma's during chinese new year eve and this is how bro looked like. Well I kinda look like this at the other side. hahahah. Too bad sis wasnt here with us coz then we both can bully bro together. Thats our hobby!!!

My brekky prepared by mom !! FYI CR dislikes brekky. Brekky only when Im with my love one :) 

Thanks silly bro for the glasses!! hohoho

Ready for the reunion dinner :D NO make up coz mata sakit T_T 

A jump Q pic!!! Sibu pasar !! 

Our main course of the night. Kinda hmmmm coz its " shu rou" alamak !!! CR x x x x but good thing we had vege hoho

Proudly present my grandma!! She cook most of the dishes. FYI she arranged a match making for me on cny second day :O LOL first time in my life!! I will update with you all the experience. 

Apparently this is the only dish I love :p 


Chris cried when I said 'lai bao bao " abuuuu sad sad me T_T This is the second time he rejected me :p 

But now he is so so super happy!! I really love Chris's skin. Just like his mummy :) 






Thanks Ming Wei for serving our "usual" desserts. Never change for almost 29 yrs :p  I still love it


Lastly Present My grandma with her grand daughter in law and great grand child. Our first baby boy in the family. Adults are expecting sis to hv one soon . Hey Hey sis ;)

Ok!! Time off for CR. Time to mask and massage my face. I am feeling really calm even tho I complain alot when doing housework :p Im really thankful to see my parents, grandma and cousins for staying happy and healthy. What more I can ask for when I have my family :) Welcome my brother in law !! Gona celebrate this year with you soon :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment