Sunday, 3 February 2013

Unrealistically optimistic

Happy Sunday beautiful soul!! Couple weeks ago CR got herself a pair of pink sneaker hoho then Pris and Swan were like WAH!! hardly see such "in" items on you. FYI i dun really like to wear complicated or fashionable outfit. I like simple simple and simpleeeee baju hohohoho plus colourful :p To wear this sneaker, I got myself socks too ahahha now i feel so sporty. Btw I only wear twice :p Gona practise to wear it more often...


Welcome to the family BonBon!!! Now BunBun has new family member. Isnt she adorable? I was wowowo the first time when i saw her coz cuteeee jua!!!! I took heaps of pics of bonbon and bunbun and I gona post them in then next entry :p 

CR visited Bedok Newater Visitor Center  few weeks ago to conduct a training session with my team then woowow they have upgraded their center and it looks even cooler and even more presentable ( btw it was very presentable too). Feel free to visit it if you happen to travel to Singapore. There are 5 tour sessions available in a day i think or you could book through online system www.pub.gov.sg . me plan to bring mama and baba here next time hohoho. Quite Impressive!!




Prissy and CR had our first vegetarian buffet lunch at 舒食which is next to Bugis OCBC. We almost teared coz too gan dong that theres vegetarian buffet :p I long long time didnt eat " shao mai " already and yay this restaurant provide !!! We enjoyed the food so much and definitely we will come back in future or bring more friends along. Sedapnya!! I m sure mom will like it too. Cant wait to bring my family members here too. Thanks Prissy for the treat... Yuhuuuu














Finally CR went on Singapore flyer. Been longing to take a ride but didn't have the chance . And Yes!! I went during one weekend!!I think night view would be even better as I went in the afternoon. I did enjoy as I had a great companion. Finally met up with Anthony after several months. We always connect with each other through whatsapping and dun really hv much time to connect in person. Im glad that we had a great time and thanks for the companion :) 




























As usual MBS has beautiful view and finally CR watched the " water show" which I always missed :p We had good vege at "ding Tai fung" and hope Anthony, you will have good diet like what we had. Wish you well for the year 2013 :) 




Look at what CR had !!!! One of my vegetarian meal in Ho Chi Minh. Well this time is special one because its prepare by office chef!! Awesome isnt it. Our local partner has own chef to provide daily meals for the company and it was my honor to taste it. It was alot and as usual my tummy nearly pecah :p




I tell you !!! Serious woman really si be sui and sexy de. Guess whats Prissy doing!! Count money for sure lol. If she admit shes no 2 financial person guess you wont dare to admit the first !! She is my financial advisor. Don't play play!! 


One of CR vegetarian economic rice. It costs only $1 !!!!!!! Mana dapat? Please fly to Ho Chi Minh!!


BunBun, BonBon and ViVi spent almost two weeks together at Ho Chi Minh. How smart they were as they stayed in the room ALL the time. Hence their skin didnt get darker like I did :p




My baba was so happy to find this duno what name fruits that he tasted in Taiwan. HOw come my baba can be so cute? ACtually my mama lagi cute !! Well I have cute parents :p Miss them so badly. Im going home in a week time to celebrate chinese new year. Wasnt able to be home last year for cny so this year I definitely gona spend more time with my beloved family. Cant wait...


Proudly Introduce you my boss, Dr. Adrian. Im sure most of you know who this cute guy is if you been reading my blog and follow my instagram. FYI, Adrian just started IG and he posted most of my ugly pics. hmmmmm guess thats a hobby as well lol 


BunBun acts like a big sister to bon bon !!! 

Our team :) Yen swan suppose to be w us too :) We have more to come...
Pris, David and CR had our hair done in Ho Chi Minh and it only costs S$ 75 for three of us. Cheap daooooooooooo I dyed my hair too and cut my dead hair.. tho its not that obvious. FYI CR is taking good care of her hair now coz Pris and Swan kept reminding me how important for a lady to hv soft hair.. now i day day make sure hair in good condition. I wana make sure im in the best condition for my best :) 








Cevia !!! Our lovely close friend in Ho Chi Minh. She been driving me around w her cute bike which I appreciated alot... We spent one weekend together and thanks again for bringing us around :) 








Before I stop, I cant help but to post bunbun pic of her watching TV :p I really love her soosososo much ...So have a good night my lovely friends:) Sweet dream!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment