Thursday, 14 February 2013

Happy Valentine 2013

CR has this pray in her daily prayer suggested by Nick Vujicic : Dear Father God, take my feelings for this person away if it is not Your will or If this is the person You want for me, please let us love each other according to Your plan." Early this year, CR has committed to continue her spiritual growth which been neglected last year. I believe God allows us to have wrong relationships so that I will appreciate the right one. NEVER GIVE UP ON LOVE. I am not seeking but I am allowing him to come into my life when we are both ready for the new journey. 
Today I feel so in love as I know we are living in a loving world. I feel love from my beloved family and friends. So much strong feelings in me that I wish to share ( bit by bit i will or one day ). Here CR wish you all have a beautiful Valentine Celebration and do not forget about love :) Lets us love with courage, unconditional and no expectation ... most important.. commitment..
Below are pictures of CR and family on the second day of Chinese New Year. Sister and bro in law were back on that day which made mom super happy. Thanks to the in law family for coming home with sis to celebrate this important celebration with us. 



My dad is really caring. Felt so sweet and warm when he put a red ribbon on my hair and I wore black that day. Guess thats why mom is so in love with him. No expectation but somehow I know my future husband will be as caring as dad :) 


Our first chinese new year brekky with Darren :) Grandma was praising her grandson in law. She is super "mang yi" hohoho...




Dad is a photographer but we seldom take family portrait (last time was 2007). We didnt intend to take one then we did :D





We purposely reserved few spaces for sis future family member and definitely mine or bro :) 

This stupid bro forced to take so much of his kns pose. Haizz why im so nice to take for him. I duno coz im awesome.. kanasai you lim you wei. angry of him coz he just posted my super ugly pics in fb.

I guess I was wa-ing with Prissy bear bear :p 


Mom finally got herself "lao hua" glasses and I was trying to imitate her !!! hoho. Poor mama been teased by me so frequent and I made her so angry . So fun!!!!

Cant wait to share all these with my Sg family :) Thanks sis and bro in law 

Another pic of my kanasai bro 

We are one family :) 

Bon Bon and CR :) 

This is CR before she went for match making :p Talk about match making, I have to solute parents who arrange for their kids. This is a form of love and I have to admit it even I dun really agree with the arrangement. I am kinda touched by the mom and it makes me appreciate my mom even more and also partner that I choose :) 


OOTD of CNY third day :D

Ok!! Time to stop here. Parents and bro and CR are going for valentine limteh in a while. I think everywhere might be fulled but we will try our best. Again Happy Valentine's Day to all of you and I love you all :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment