Saturday, 6 December 2014

Family Rosary Group 2014

End of September , by fate or you can say God's arrangement, I met Jennifer at BDC Kuching. I met her a couple of times after the mass but that time she invited me to join her rosary group when I told her how depressed I was. Jennifer is our property agent ( i dun buy property from her haha but she introduced us a really good condominium to stay).
Before October, I felt miserable everyday because I didn't get use the huge arrangement of my life. I had no life circle at all( I can't go out much due to my health problem). I ever wanted to commit suicide. Twice actually. I never felt such depressed. 
When I started to join the group, I saw hope and I started to long for Thursday. Beautiful. I had friends beside my family in Kuching. This group of ladies are awesome and all of them are so beautiful. They been through what I went through therefore they can give good advises. 
Honestly, I love every of their's energy. Its super positive and they are unconditional. Sorry that sometimes I confuse some of your names but I could never forget how much I recover through the small group. 
You gals turned up for my special day even we known each other for less than 3 months. I appreciate so much . It was a blessing that even baby arthur loved the gathering. Praise the Lord. I even had babysitters. Lovely









Goodbye my beautiful women. I hope we will catch up when I come back again next time. Feeling sad to leave this amazing group. May Lord bless your group spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically. 

This prayer goes to the girls

O God, help us always to remember that you have given to us the most important task in the world, 
that task of making a home. 
Help us to remember this when we are tired of making beds and washing clothes, and cooking meals and cleaning floors, and mending clothes and standing in shops. 
Help us to remember it when we are physically tired in body, and when we are weary in mind with the same things which have to be done again and again day in and day out. 
Help us never to be irritable and never to be impatient. keep us always sweet. Help us to remember how much our husband and our children need us and help us not to get annoyed when they take us for granted. and when they never seem to think of the extra work they sometimes cause us. 
Help us to make this home such that the family will always be eager to come back to it, and such that, when the children grow up and go out to their own homes, they will have nothing but happy memories of the home from which they can come. 
Through Jesus, Mary and Joseph. 
Amen 



0 comments:

Post a Comment