Monday, 29 December 2014

GoodBye Kuching

We officially moved to Kuching last December and stayed there since end of Feb. A year passed so fast and yea after what happened, we left this beautiful city and back to Brunei. Amazing year well spent with my family. Never expect to have such quality time with my family ; my parents, my sister who I didn't have much time for the past 10 years, my uncle and aunty who love us so much and my sister's in law family and of course my friends. 
I really miss Kuching because my family are there. Missed the time I can ring my grandmom directly using my motorola ( TMNET) for free and talked to my sister anytime and drove to her house for free lunch. Missed the time I spent time with my Aunty Jospehine and Uncle James. So heavy hearted leaving them. I miss BDC that I went every week. I never been so committed to a church and it was the first and many more to come. I miss my rosary group . Miss the ladies' cheerful voices. 
Oh dear, why I move so much. Well, God has a better arrangement for me and I have to accept it. I believe, He thinks I have grown up a lot and its time for the next journey of my life. 
Ddn't manage to blog for the past week due to moving and packing stuff. Back to Brunei, I still busy with housework. Pray that all is well and my spiritual and mental growth is never ending.
Ok I wrote the above paragraphs last week. we moved back to Brunei almost 2 weeks. We settled well and things getting better.
Before we left Kuching, we took family portrait at Jacky's studio which is really amazingly good. As usual, my uncle being so nice to drop me there and helped me to take care Arthur as we were busy with moving stuff.








The day we flew off, Jayden and sis and in law came to visit us. oh dear I really miss u all. I received so much love from u all. Think back of what my sister did to me since I was sick till I left kuching.. I really touched and thank to both my parents to give me this lovely angel.




My aunty and uncle been really  nice to us and I don't know how to repay this love. Do pray for your happiness and health.  Take care aunty uncle. I really miss u both . They always dropped by to help me to take care of Arthur when I needed to go to church and they even enjoyed my cooking ( FYI, my cooking really bad hehe)
Pictures from Jacky's studio. we not suppose to take pictures there hahaha









Thanks to Jennifer's and her beautiful princess to send us flight . Its like a dream.... Wish u all good luck :)


And ya my journey in Kuching ended .... Cant wait to visit u all again

0 comments:

Post a Comment