Monday, 29 December 2014

First two weeks in Brunei

Hi everyone.. I got a stool for myself therefore its easier to blog with my laptop. Ive been really busy with housework, cooking and taking care of my son. So much to do and when its time for myself I needa sleep already. This is life of a wife and mother. Cant believe im back to Brunei again . We thought we would settle down in Kuching but change is the only constant and we are here again. 
ok below just a summary of what i had done since I moved back. cleaning and unpacking are most things I do since I was back. Till my shoulders so painful. wuwuwu




Of course Arthur got to have more time with his cousin, evelyn. Too bad babies sleep most of the time so dun get to play everyday together. They hardly communicate still hahah


Met up with Eahui and really glad to see her again.She is such an authentic lady and Arthur likes her alot. Do drop by for meals my darling. Always happy to have you here.




Praise the Lord that we didn't miss any weekly mass and I pray that I will never miss out a mass with my family. Its been truly a blessed year.



Of course,as a doctor fan, I visited Dr Yew twice already hahaha. I just like to have appointment with doctor to see how Arthur doing haha.



Arthur had so much fear when he just moved back and he had so much nightmares. We are still adjusting and giving him as much love as possible and hopefully soon he will not cry and enjoy his night. 



Tony's bestie, Reza and family travelled to Brunei and we had such a great time with them. Can't wait to see you all in KL and really thankful for taking care of Arthur teehee




So what I do most of the time.. heres my timetable. 

5am I will sleep with Arthur because he cried in his dream since he moved back 
7am I will prepare Arthur's breakfast and mine as well and do laundry 

9am I will shower Arthur and put him to sleep after feeding and showering 

12am Time to cook lunch after hanging clothe, cleaning room, changing bedsheet , praying 

2pm Time to put Arthur to sleep after lunch and cleaning up and feeding baby 

5pm Arthur awake and I already read some books, lipating clothes, arranging stuff 

6pm Shower Arthur then have dinner then clean up 

8pm Put Arthur to sleep and I take in my clothe. 

9pm Prayer and sleep.

Mother hood Motherhood 




0 comments:

Post a Comment