Saturday, 31 December 2011

Nine Things I should and Shouldnt have done (2011)

(1) Wanted to tailor made this dress for my birthday since year 2010 but unfornately I couldnt find suitable materials for it. *Two sighs for it * (Photo courtesy of google image)
(2)AArghhh!! Why she could never be part of me ? Two options to have it . First - Use up all the techniques you can to grab a " Rich Bf". Second - ITS TIME TO SAVE UP !!(Photo courtesy of google image) *3 sighs for it*


(3) Oh well Im almost 30 yr old and I still daydream about hving my own concert. I should actually plan one even thou i know it might annoy alot of ppl or there might wont be anyone who will attend. Actually  a super mini one could do *.* (Photo coursesy of justjaredjr) *one sigh for it*
(4) I should have at least watched one ghost / horror movie but I never have the courage to do so. What I can suggest to my friend is JUST take me to the cinema wout letting me know what I gona watch. Maybe thats the only chance that I could watch . *one sigh for it*

(5) LOL I dun even dare to mention it here. Well who wouldnt wana join if theres a chance right? I should have but guess Im too old for it. If Im 18......

(6) I shouldnt have gained TWO kgs as Im facing huge problem in reducing all these fats. I can only blame my appetite . Next time I should say SHUT UP  so that Ill stop eating.  (Image courtesy of thefreedomtoea)

(7) I shouldnt have complained , stressed and be unhappy with small minor thing. In new year hopefully Ill be a really cheerful and thankful girl . (photo courtesy google image)

(8) Sorry to friends or family that I been rude. Sometimes I just out of power and lose control . I know I did quarrel and scream alot sometimes. I will definitely be more tolerate in the coming year.

(9)I seldom do things to uglify myself. Everytim when I look at this pic , i will go OMG!! I shouldnt hv dressed up like this. *shyshy*




0 comments:

Post a Comment