Thursday, 29 December 2011

Year 2011 I Tasted sweet, sour, bitter and spicy

Year 2011 I celebrate My Valentine at Manjaroo but unfortunately theres black out and couples REALLY enjoyed candle light dinner. Nice environment . I did enjoy it though it was kinda warm. For me Valentine is not just the celebration its also a day for you to show your real appreciation to your lover and show them how much you care.



First Time in Brunei I have been given chance to perform for " A sweet couple" wedding . Thanks to my Teacher Danny for giving us the chance. I really had a great time with my singing mate and hopefully theres more chances to come even though we hardly see each other nowadays and we kinda left out from our passion. 


First time to Bangkok. Though it was a business trip but I shopped since Morning till the shop closed. Well thats coz I was shopping for my boutique. Hope to back here to shop till my teeth drop .



Thanks LHH for giving such a wonderful memories since the second month I just started to work in Brunei. We been through so much. He was there being so supportive and never give up on me. I was really lucky to hv all hes supports and cares. Good Luck LHH for your future and smile always as I love the way u smile .


One of my " bitches" that always being so crazy and active. She grows alot since the first day I met her. Wish her good luck in her business.

Eahui Eahui Eahui. We knew each other since two years back but this year we been taking so much shots together and went out for plenty of " romantic" dates. A cheerful friend . I remember her first reaction when I told her that I might wana pursue my career in Singapore. She was so upset and even cried when she listened to "this song"(forgot the singer name and the song title but i do remember which one).
Vanny Vanny another lovely lady that I spend alot of time recently. Knew Vanny through a friend of mine and never really talk much to her but now we talk everything. Friendship is so magical. This moment you are stranger but the next stage you are sticky like glue but if you dun maintain well it will disappear even you try to hard to catch it.



I joined CV class in Nov and surprisingly thats the best weekend I ever had throughout the year. I cant say I changed tremendously after the class but I willing to know myself more through it. Do hope ill continue to grow in the coming new year and be a better me. so much more to learn about myself and of course you all.


7 years Friendship. Now we are located at different places but our heart is so bonded and well connected. Thinking of how we spent our everydays during uni, ups and downs that we been through. Time flies. Love you all as I always do.
My family is the biggest part of my life and of course same to you all. Wout them theres no me. They mould me. Every moment spend w them is the happiest time I ever have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment