Saturday, 31 December 2011

Shiga Lin - ''I'm still loving you''

                                                     Special dedicate to everyone

                                                       When I close my eyes think of you
                                                    And the time we’ve had been through
                                                     Even though were for apart right now
                                             I remember back when you were here with me
                                                   How you’ve make my world complete
                                                              But now I’m left alone
                                                          We talked about love and hope
                                                   Wishing we could start a life our own
                                                      I wish that I could live without you
                                                         Why did you tear my heart apart
                                                  You said you’ll love me from the start
                                            All those painful things you’ve put me through
                                                                   But I’m still loving you
                                                           I’ve tried to give my best to you
                                                           I don’t deserve the things you do
                                                           Everything has gone to memories
                                                 I just wish I know the truth behind the lies
                                                            Why did you tear my heart apart
                                                       You said you’ll love me from the start
                                               All those painful things you’ve put me through
                                                                   But I’m still loving you
                                                                 I’ve tried to give my best to you
                                                             I don’t deserve the things you do
                                                             Everything has gone to memories
                                                                  I just wish I know the truth
                                                                          behind the lies
Readers, Please do not misunderstand. This is not my deep feeling. A friend sent me this link and I teared.Well cant blame that I always have all these moody feelings coz I had a really UP and DOWN year. A sudden change of my life and please give me sometimes to get over it . It doesnt mean that Im looking back and wish to turn thing right. I know we could never turn the clock back, however we could make thing right again in future. We need to be presence. Appreciate every moment that we are having right now. Please do not regret and please do not wait till tomorrow. Do what you think is right now. Show the real and the most sincere part of you to the ppl surround you. Surprisingly you will get a miracle response. A warm hug to ll my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment