Friday, 30 December 2011

Rabbit Sheds Tears

Anthony Neely - San Chan de Yong Bao
In year 2011 Theres three songs that I shed tears almost everytime when I listen to them. This is the first song that made me cried. What were I thinking when I listened to this song?Well I was really lonely since early year till mid year as I seldom mix with friends ( well i do but i dun make it a daily routine) and most of the time Im in my sweet room playing with my soft toys and cuddling with my blanket. Sound lonely ya but I did enjoy it. This song expressed a guy's feeling whose gf is going to leave him. Guess I was so worried to be left alone and wondering when will be the last embrace that someone will give me. So emotional !!!!
Z-Chen Jing Yu Liang Yan
I fell in love with this song recently. What make this song so special? It reminds me of my past failed relationships. Either been hurt or I hurt others. Past is always past why should we look back? Well you never know those are the most precious experiences and values that you could ever learn . I may sound sad writing all these but Im looking forward for the next second as everyday is pretty for me. Falling section is just a smart part of your life coz theres always sunshine after rainy day. And I still smile no matter what happened
 Hafiz & Adira - Ombak Rindu (OST Ombak Rindu)
My Paling Favourite Song of Year 2011. Ombak Rindu - Both Movie & Soundtrack touched the deepest side of my heart. What had go wrong with the society nowadays? People aint not serious of all the relationship that we have and we are not religious enough. Mistakes been repeated again and again without any shame. We always give empty promises wout any awareness and realisation. Such a shame. Of course I am one of them. When can we stop making mistake? Well we do learn but are we really learning and practising it. Hopefully I will practise what ppl shared w me and what I had learned from year 2011 or previous year. Lets us work hard together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment