Saturday, 31 December 2011

Tutti Fruitti Frozen Yogurt

My First attempt was at Ho Chi Minh and few months later shes here in town.
Green or Red. Small or Big. 5 months ago I will choose red but today I choose green. Reason - Im JBBui!!

Huge Excitement squezing some Guava frozen yogurt from the machine. Fun!! I wanted to mix all the sour frozen yogurt but at the sametime I crave for huge amount of  guava. Thats what I been told - GS .

My "Art Work". Failed I guess. Its ok theres more chances hohoho!!!!


Left and Right toppings corner. Customers who like sweet will prefer left corner while I favor right corner where you can choose different types of fruits toppings such as kiwis, lychee, longan, guava and etc.


Concentrating in filling up my cup . Tried my best to fill as much as possible. I cant resist fruits.


Finally I have my own cup of Guava frozen yogurt with kiwis, guava, strawberries toppings. YUmmy and definitely filling.

Happy Yogurting to all my Yogurt Friends.



0 comments:

Post a Comment