Friday, 7 September 2012

I am the Most Powerful Magnet

Rabbit is reading "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne and I have committed to myself that start from this special month I gona reborn as a new cuterabbit that believes that she is the most powerful magnet in the Universe! I am gona attract good things only!! I once focus on flaws alot and always neglect the beautiful moments that I am having. When I am too focus on the flaw, it seemed always there. Reason is because the more I thought about it the worst it became. Therefore I gona change my mindset. Set my intention clear and trust my power to reach my life goals. 
So hows week been so far my friends? Mine was pretty good. Spent few nights at home with myself and bunbun. Then I got invited for Teacher's Day celebration yuhuuu I was so overwhelmed with happiness. Awesome :p 
Sad to know that Chiau Hue is leaving SG  but she will be back soon. It was nice to know this sexy and sweet lady and she has a really kind heart. We will party really soon :D
Rabbit found this lovely sticker on Edmund's car and I think its super creative. Edmund is such a family guy because his car is well equipped with baby stuff and etc. 



Rabbit went to Johor on Wednesday and Si Kai discovered Old Town White Coffee then we had really heavy hightea there. However as usual the ratio of the real food and the pic on menu is 1:1 :p  I had the smallest size of ice kacang EVER  :p 








Rabbit found rabbits in a pet shop and I want ALL of them but I know I am not able to jaga neither any of them coz im a careless master wuwuwu and bunbun will definitely be jealous. 


Rabbit has a happy week and I know I gona have a happier weekend. Cant wait :D 




 lalalala See See rabbit's iphone casing and rabbit's earrings from Grace. Yeeer !! Kawaii and me indeed a casing. My phone is so naked and yuhuuu now she has a baju :D Guess what!! Grace is so generous coz she always gives me dresses and I love all of them so much. Why Grace is so much better than zuaa hahahahhaha 



My Prissy Bear Bear made me so happy early this week coz of her cute invitation dinner card. Yuhuuu our romantic candle light dinner date is coming soon as promised teehee. FYI we both love candle light dinner coz we love to dress up nicely for a sweet date. However I have a good news that our dinner date will be a more romantic date coz my wonderful friends will join us as well. huhu. Cant wait for it :D:D:D:D:D 


 Its night time again and rabbit gona off soon errr maybe not that soon coz today is friday yuhuu.. I gona watch " 中国好声音" . Such a great singing show which touched me alot. Good Night my dear friends. May you have all have a peaceful and sweet sleep. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment