Monday, 10 September 2012

The journey of love

This month marks the six months for rabbit in Sg and I am totally get used to the life here. Last Sunday as usual Rabbit spent times with my recycling mates from Tzu Chi and SGCares. I still remember when I just joined Tzu Chi in Sg, I was kinda "lonely" but now I already have my own volunteer mates whose so concern about the Sg society. I am impressed by this beautiful lady - Shi Teng whose being so active as a SGCares volunteer. Not only shes active in the recycling activity but she is going to help out in Tzu Chi Free Clinic. Besides that Kelvin whose a SG PR and a Bruneian never miss out the recycling activity every second Sunday of a month. We all agree that through recycling, not only we know about the how important to save our mother earth but at the same times we are able to change our bad habit by concentrating more on meaningful activities such as recycling. Instead of spending time to think of the unhappiness moments in life, its even more meaningful by contributing unconditional love. 
I have to say Thank You to all my friends whose being so supportive in this journey. Thanks to JJ and Jun Xuan because they are the first who brought me to this loving society in SG. Im so blessed that I always have the chance to mix with kind, wonderful and amazing friends. 
I always love the month of September and I got a great news to share which is I am an official Tzu Chi volunteer and its definitely an honor to me. Words couldn't describe how thankful and how happy I am. I am gona continue this journey with my siblings as we three had committed to serve together forever.
Also I am so glad with a group of friends in Brunei whose being so enthusiastic in life and willing to show their unconditional love to their friends and family for a better and wonderful environment.
So my dear friends, dun doubt your life and environment. We are blessed with fantastic human being. Love your life and love yourself. Good Night and have an awesome week ahead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment