Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Pre Celebration Of CuteRabbit's Day

DADADADA~~ Guess what !! Rabbit is turning 28 soon !! OMG !! OMG!!! listen carefully ~~~ Twenty Eight!!! Dua Puluh Lapan!! Er Shi Ba!!! Ji Zha Bek!!! Ni Lei Bek!!!! Unbelieveable.... wondering if I will look older the next day I wake up after my birth date . Scary man !! 
First of all CR would like to say thanks to LHH whose flying to Sg to have a short dinner with me last nite.It was a great meet up and I really appreciate our friendship and your love and care since the day we met. You really never fail to take care of my well being. Hope you have a safe flight as I know you gona fly back hometown in 10 mins. Also CR hopes you and your gf sweet sweet de teehee 

Only one word to describe LHH ~~ Cute!!!!! 


He only likes to buy me hello kitty stuff. LV would be better ok!!! hahahahah
Today CR had a good time with my colleagues. We had our early lunch at LENAS at Jurong Point ( as usual). The restaurant look nice but too bad we weren't satisfied with the food. However CR is grateful for the birthday lunch :) 





Before a peaceful lunch, I almost had heart attack this morning. I should already suspected something must be going on because Corliss and YS kept asking me where I were. When I reached office 's bus stop, I wasn't even surprised seeing Corliss, MH and Kevin there. I thought it was such a co incident. Mana tau I had to accept the below challenge in order to go back to the office. Luckily I have really thick face so I did what they asked LOL . Sorry there wont be any more details about it :p 


Well smart rabbit passed my second challenge and I got a reward- a Revlon Ravish Red lipstick which I always wanted to have one . Reason is because they know I cant solve hard question so they gave me a super easy one. Thanks friends for knowing my "simple minded" I am :p However I looked extremely stupid when I was asked by Pris to put on lipstick wout mirror and I been videod. Luckily it was my phone yuhuuu!!! And I keep those videos nice and safe hohohohoho 


This is definitely the best part that I been looking forward to - GangNam dance. MH started the dance and I was really impressed. Nice "snake move" my dear. Then followed by my other colleagues aka friends which made me " gun zai di shang" laugh out loud. Too bad I wasn't allow to record it :( I was impressed by Ys when she rapping in korean. Well done and you found ur new talent hehhehe

I have no idea why my cockroach is here on my birthday cake box. Poor him been stuck on the card. Luckily he is safe now. Thanks Adrian for preparing the lovely Mango cake and it was super delicious.


Yay Rabbit received her fave and only perfume - burberry and now I am "xiang xiang" le . Rabbit particularly loves this perfume since I was 21 . wah that was like 7 years ago!!!


OK!! Tell you guys !! I have really FANNY CRAZY KISIAO CUTE and "LIKE TO OPEN MY PHONE" colleagues. Below are the pictures I found in my photo album. KNS!!! Again I have no idea why my hp is always the victim. HALOOO GUYS I JUST CHANGED MY PW OK!!! :p No doubt!! The two holes definitely belong to Remarkable David!!!
I am really blessed to have such a group of sweet colleagues. The best working mates I ever have for sure. I am surprised to see such a strong bond especially in a workplace and it happened at mine :D I am glad to see how we willing to share w each others and help in work whenever we face some problems. Even tho I am new in the office, my colleagues are close to me as if we been knowing each other for long. They always being so patience in teaching me stuff that I duno ( Oh yeah , I am a slow learner :p ) Thanks again to you all :D 

Kevin doesn't like to take picture so I edited this pic well and Im sure you will like it :D Thanks for the treat and definitely your explanation on your experiments to me everyday. You are a nice and soft guy :) 






FYI , my colleagues like to change to my desktop wallpaper from time to time. Obviously Remarkable did this good job. Btw Im not that horny ok!!!! LOL He even saved few naked men pics on my desktop. KNS!!! Below is Corliss's great job. Till now its still my old lappy's desktop lol 




Thanks Mr. Seaweed for the treat at Ding Tai Fong at your last day as an intern at MINT. It was nice to work as a team with you and wish you good luck in your study. May you stay muscular and cheerful:D 

As usual, Remarkable doesn't like to take picture with me or go out for a date with me or anything to do w me :p However I do appreciate you for your sharing and of course ur bread :p Hes been complaining me for not finishing the bread he bought :p He can be really vain sometimes. Below are the surprise pictures in my photo album AGAIN !!! 

Thanks Corliss for my "challenging" ideas and I really had so much fun. Good Luck for your future and it is really sad to know that she is gona leave us ( as colleague) soon. I still remember the energy you brought to me the first day I saw you. It was so energetic and so confident. You are absolutely a good leader and stay healthy and energetic my dear friends. And thanks for willing to take the 10 shots with me ( 9 here coz not enuf space :p ) even tho u were sick :p  I will see you this Sunday and a huge and warm hug to you :D 


0 comments:

Post a Comment