Wednesday, 5 September 2012

COMICON 2012

Have you visited Singapore Toy, Game & Comic Convention STGCC which was held at Sands Expo & Convention Center, Marina Bay Sands from 1-2 September 2012? If not its okay!! You may visit it next year. Luckily rabbit went to this expo because it was really interesting. Rabbit "highly recommend" !!!

First time rabbit enter expo from this exit from MRT. Last time I alwayas use the exit to shops :p sakai me. This way is so much shorter. 

Kiasu rabbit went to the expo "sibe" early at 9am and the expo started at 10 am.

Entry Ticket only cost $15. Cheap Cheap Bo Zao Zui!!

All the products might make you "hinhin" here but once u entered u will like :O wowowowo

Not bad ya!! Now u wont get lost. Anyway hardly for u to get lost coz only one level :p 

"Bu Yao Pa" Finally got ppl liao !!! Yuhuu

I was wondering how we gona enter to the expo. Then when the yellow shirt came, I really " open eyes big big" lol so manually open the panel!!

Once you entered thro "side way",  you will be able to see special artworks on the wall.

You get the chance to draw on the wall. I wanted to leave few "inks" there but decided not too when I saw how great ppl drew :p later "siao soi" myself . 

Pro ppl take pics like this while rabbit can only "kitch Katch" with her little iphone 4 s 

I totally couldn't recall their characters wuwuwuu but macam naruto right ?

Even tho i do not have the courage to draw on the wall, I managed to take pics with this cow pantings.

This picture is not suppose to here . Jump Q !! But these cheeky hair pin are so adorable. I wished to have them but I might look like a "kisiao" 

Lady Thor visited the expo as well. 

I am super interested in this mouse. BarelyThere used to sell different types of sexy mouse like this :p 

Rabbit was in love with this hair band but I cant find any reason for me to have one 

May I know who is he ? 

I saw a cute guy holding this unicorn piggy. Cute dao baooooooo

Disney's products always make rabbit excited. I wana visit Disney Land again with my love one *shyshy* Oh yeah rabbit little sweet dream is to have my wedding at Disney Land. hohohoho


HeyHey we are the Happy Tree Friends!!!

Hey Hey I found an army *winkWink* Opps !! Poked him when he was busy talking to others. 

This reminds me of the JB Legoland. Dun "you yu" Rabbit havent visit the land heheheh 

My friends who love lego will definitely love all these small ppl . 

Visit www.boolovesberry.com for their products that bring happiness to customers. Boo Berry sells Deego Toys, Pen Drives, External Hard drive and DIY toys. 

So cute this cosplay lady 

All the cosplayers are ready to be in their pose whenever we take pictures. 

Are you a To Fu fan? Why To Fu look sad sad de T_T 

Oh To - Fu also got their own news channel ?

Super Hero from Marvel Comics ~ Ironman . Few of my gfs are in love with him. 

Don't have to introduce who is he because He is our super hero ~ Batman !!

More and More pictures from the expo !!!






























Guess what !! Rabbit was once a " shirt painter " LOL 


When I asked this rabbit man if I can took his pic, he terus cover his face w the cartoon mask. lol 

So happy to see Din in the expo. I always bumped into in expo back then in Brunei :) 

There was a tutorial of gundam game and I thought you have to buy this huge toy home . shock me


I wish to wear cosplay to the expo next time. Ummm I always want to be a Sailormoon *shyshy* 









Rabbit enjoyed so much in the expo and hopefully I will come again next year with my costume yuhuuu!!! Then I spent my other half day at COMEX at Suntech which shocked me so much !!! I will blog about it in my next post :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment