Saturday, 22 September 2012

The Fullerton Hotel Singapore

CuteRabbit received a lovely invitation card from Prissy Bear Bear to have a delightful dinner at Fullerton HOtel Singapore and I was so happy. Reason is because it is absolutely a traditional and mysterious hotel which located somewhere near MBS and Singapore River.  Then here we are ....


Due to our limitation of time (after work), we had quick preparation at Prissy place and Kern and her got me this lovely hello kitty earrings. And as usual I am loving it~~~

TA TA TA ~~~ I have a new bunny shirt !!! Total I have 3 bunny T shirt yay!!

First time CR at The Lighthouse - one of the fine dining at Fullerton Hotel which features Italian food  with a sweet and romantic ambience that made me melted. 

Do you think that its kinda "Brunei Empire Hotel " feel? I was so missed Brunei when I had a short tour inside the hotel. Made me think of the lovely and sweet small country, Brunei. Been  missing the country alot and cant wait to go back for holiday. 




The Lighthouse placed its own restrooms at Level M and I think it is definitely cool :p but not really convenient for me as I am a heavy toilet users. I have no idea why I pee alot but I really drink alot !!! 

Prissy booked the best seat in this restaurant. I could view the whole MBS as well as the preparation for the coming F1. How i wish I could see Jay Chou in person as he will be performing tomorrow night I guess. I wish I wish he could sing me a Birthday song yuhuuuu

While I was having dinner w my besties, my mind floated away a while (sorry prissy i did pay full attention to you and I still love you alot hehehe) thinking how nice if I could have dinner w my love one here. teehee sweet dao~~~ Sorry I always have all these dream dream thingy esp with the one that I really like alot. I could list down till a page of A4 paper :p 


See See Seeee  !! Mei Dao Baoooooooo~~~~ I cant take my eyes off this perfect view. 

Thanks to you my dear sweet friend for the lovely night :) I love Prissy's outfit of the night. She looks extremely sweet and sexy. 


Chivvy joined us for the dinner and she really dressed up well that nite. Thanks for your attendance and definitely your treat and gift  hehehe Isnt she look gorgeous and elegant ? 





il Vitello

Mussel & Clams Soup 




Roasted "ombrina" in herbs 

Even kern loves the view so much . 


Thanks Kelvin for dropping by for desserts hehehe




Butter Factory is just opposite Fullerton Hotel and you can walk to it through the basement  street. 




CuteRabbit loves ladies night because free flow of alcohol huhu


Nice place tho even tho we didnt stay up long coz we had to work the next day. Getting older and it is not advisable to sleep late :p Again I would like to say thanks for my lovely friends for a romantic dinner. Muakzzzz

2 comments:

EaHui said...

your just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off your boobs, your like heaven to touch, I just love u so much, and when....has arrived, ....*forgot lyrics* im alive....I LOVE YOU BABY, PLEASE BRING ME DOWN I PRAY I NEED YOU BABY.

sure lot of couples broke up that day coz ur bua liap too geng, see dao I chui nua lou kin.

CuteRabbit Land said...

u so kua zhang my dear. i love u so much too hehe

Post a Comment