Friday, 5 October 2012

Bond of Trust

Happy Friday to my dear friends. CuteRabbit is home blogging because I had a mightnite shift. Even I am extremely exhausted now due to my "cant sleepness" I would like to share what I am awared recently. So much to blog but been busy with activities . 
Last weekend CR had a deeper understanding of trust and surprisingly I thought I trust my environment but I don't totally. Trust in an energy.With it, we expand energy. When we have no trust, we live in fear, insecurity and doubts. Therefore we try to control everything and use our own beliefs to make sure everything on track. This is the time we drain ourselves. Trust is not about others, its about ourselves. With trust, we free others and of course ourselves. When we trust our environment, we grow and expand even more. 
When we are in love, we have total trust. Because we trust the person that he or she can be the best he/she can be. And of course, when theres love, theres no fear. 
If you know about my illusion as I stated in one of my posts, you will definitely know how much I care about my relationship with my partner as in boyfriend for the past 10 years and I learn alot from my past relationships which is good. However when come to friendship, I dun really face challenges. Reason is because I am good in "eliminate" and filter friends. Well it might sound good because I keep ppl that say words i wan to hear in my environment and I dun take challenge in my friendship. Whenever there is challenges, i sure cabut very fast. You will definitely hear me saying this " oh well, I dun really need so many friends, one or two is enough. Arguments with close friends? Well, let it be and continue my life. Theres nothing pretty much that I can do about it" 
This lady came to me and taught me a great lesson of trust & courage. You have no idea how your best friend could be a live lesson to you. The way she showed up opened my eyes and heart. I always do deep talk and dyad with my cv mates but am I really practising in my daily life ? Am I living with the tools I learned? This lady showed me how precious a friendship is and how fragile it could and how special it is. This is definitely not the first time we face challenge in our friendship but she took the courage to confront and really go deep. She touched my heart and I see friendship in a different level. Its love.... a strong feeling that it empowers me, a strong feeling that making me up at this time to express how i feel, a strong feeling that I am telling myself " I am ready to go through this friendship with you no matter how much challenges we will face because you shine and friendship is awesome". 
My friendship with most friends are good because I keep the good part and push away the negative side. Honestly till now, I havent really handle a challenge in my friendship because I don't let it to happen. This lady proves to me that challenge make your friendship grow and I feel shes part of my family. Oh man !! I never feel this before. Im like falling in love once again with myself and her. 
You are indeed an awared, beautiful and a growing lady. Thanks for such a precious lesson I learned from you. 
Cheers to all friendship~~ Trust may sound simple and logical but its not easy. It is a progress. Do not give up on it, keep going to trust. Trust with discernment !! If we are aligned with our environment, then that will be an almost perfect relationship. Whatever the mistake, we could tune it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment