Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Good and Bad

My September started and ended beautifully. The main reason was because I had committed to myself that September will be a month full of love. I gona love fully and be the real me. Either you believe it or not , your life experience is in your hands and that only all good can come into your life because of the way you think. We have a choice, and whatever we choose to think will become our life experience. Guess what ! I even thought of my dream house before I slept because it is a beautiful dream and I want to end my day with the perfect and lovely thought. I believe by making your last thoughts a good one, you will absolutely have a good sleep. And I also believe that what I am thinking now is creating my future life. Then one day I will have my dream house :D 
Your thoughts are your seeds. If you plant happy seeds, the harvest you reap will definitely make you happy. Make your choice today. However I was kinda fall since few days ago but I am pretty sure that I gona be me again. Again this is definitely another time for me to think deep what I really wan.
Hows everyone's day ? Mine was fantastic and I had a super great jog. Wah first time i sweated so much " coz usually I am very nice to myself and make sure I wont get "hurt" from jogging hehehe. I suppose to post this after two posts ( should have blogged few weeks ago :p) but Eahui said must blog about her tonite so here I am :D

Yuhuuu!!! Finally I received this sweet gift . Guess who!! Eahui of kosi !! hiak hiak I have been bringing my charger around because my hello kitty external charger rosak already and when i was asking around for external charger coz really need it for my Saturday event. So inconvenient especially for a heavy hp user like me. Yay Yay Yay!! Guess what!! I just fully charged my power charger and I can use it tomorrow. yay yay yaya... gembiranya!!! I was so worried how am i gona take nice pictures for this coming Sat and Eahui just solved my problem. Thanks sweetie. I know that you are in bad mood recently and I am really sorry that I couldn't keep you company and didn't pick up ur phone coz I slept so early. Even I am here in Sg, I still love you so much like I used to and I really appreciate especially when you tell me how much u miss me :) I will see you real soon in just few weeks and I am sure you will have great time in Sg end of year. We gona take heaps of vids and pictures. With your power charger my phone will never die hehehe.
Stay happy Eahui and dun get upset luuuu.. Be good girl and you are surrounded by positive friends especially the one that care you most when I am not around. Muakzz and Good night. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment