Friday, 26 October 2012

The cup in your hands

Hello again to all my friends. I cant remember when was the last time I blogged. Guess that was few weeks ago i guess. Edited pictures but didnt manage to blog about it coz of my low energy. CuteRabbit been sick so frequently and I hope I will be a healthy bunny again. Hows week been everyone ? Lets see how was mine... 
Oh yeah I have been healing my emotional body and mind. I may not look like one but definitely I am learning to be a "healer" to myself instead of waiting someone to feed me with medicine. My constant awareness and my monkey minds were driving me crazy. Which is the right path and how to stick to my decision? Am I making the right decision? How I make the best decision? What do I really wan ? I have heaps of questions and I ask really alot which is good coz I am in the progress in searching myself. 
Then I started to focus on my breath... inhale.. exhale.. take it really slow. I started to talk to my heart. " Dun push yourself too harsh. Dun force yourself to accept . Just be yourself. Express your real feeling. There is no right and wrong. Stop holding on your illusion anymore. The only way to heal your wounds is through forgiveness. You have to forgive what you misunderstood, forgive what you think is right, and most important forgive yourself. Of course theres a scar but once the wound has healed, it won't hurt you any longer. Where does the scar come from? Its from yourself.... The only way to stay alive is to completely being myself, following my breath, conscious of my presence, and conscious of my thoughts and actions. Be aware and change. Out of power again? Its okay!! Be aware and change Again!! 
My friend shared : You just go one step at a time. If you fall, get up and get one step at a time. We will continue to make mistakes, be angry, get hurt, laugh, be in love... Because life is about all these challenges. However with high awareness and intention and high energy, we could make thing a little bit easier. Will I get hurt again and again? Well I duno !! But I know my heart is there being healthy and grateful.
I would like to dedicate this post to one my important friends. Life is all about choices. I may have said this plenty of time because this is the fact. Courage is all we need. The courage to face our weakness and the courage to tell the world we are the best. Stop focusing on one problem. We are created to stay alive and to created our own values. Bring out your best colors and let them shine!! Everyday is our best day. I am learning, you are learning , we all are learning. Lets hold each other hand together and walk this journey with an open heart and a cheerful spirit. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment