Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Corliss's New Journey....

23rd September 2012 was Corliss and Royston wedding reception at Grand Park City Hall which is located at Cityhall.

May this be the beginning of a lifetime and love and happiness for the lovely couple...

Swan and Me getting ready for the wedding lunch. Self Cit Cat Time!!!



Mogu & Me....

Nice hotel!!!

Corliss & Royston been dated for almost 10 years before this special day while Swan & her bf been dating for 8 years... Amazing!! I also wonder how this can work ....Pei fu sifu meng 


Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness and smile as sweet as this picture...

Corliss did tell me whose this pretty lady but wuwuuw I forgot. Hi pretty!!



May all your life together be all you dreamed it would be...

I suppose to add another greeting message in this picture but I have to scold this remarkable dulu!!! Always appeared at the wrong timing!!!

Too bad Prissy couldn't join us for the wedding lunch & we missed you alot. 

The bride with her family and friends.

Two angels.... definitely Corliss's family member . Oh yeah.. Hi Corliss sis :D 

Hey my kawan!!!

Deng Deng Deng~~~ without this wonderful dad, there wont be Corliss and we wont be able to attend such a sweet wedding ceremony. Hi awesome uncle!!

The glue that holds each people together is love and definitely the sense of humor of this couple. 

Corliss with her beautiful friends...

Corliss is sososo ready to be a mom. Look at her!!!!

She is the legendary Xuan Xuan~~~


Im sure in few years time they will switch baju :p 

The cute little table gifts. I collected two sets :p 

Red color is CR favourite !!! 

The cake look so yummy but can only see no touch and eat wuwuuw


Look like Horney is ready to be a mom :D 

Specially from Horney lol 

I wan Iphone 5 !!!

So many wonderful moments make you this special day. As the wedding video been played, my tears dropped because I felt the efforts, commitment, compromising and love in both of you. 

Yummy!!! nice food and huge portion. Guess what CR managed to order a bowl of rice and I was so happy . Thanks to the hotel management hehehe


May your love continue to grow with each passing year. We all wish Corliss & Royston the best :)


Valerie & CuteRabbit :D She disliked me T_T
The wedding dinner started around 12 30 and ended around 3pm and we all had a great time coz we were so full. Thanks again to Corliss and Royston for the wonderful lunch and I am really glad that you both finally get married :D  Even tho I dun see you as much now but still miss u alot and stay healthy and energetic my dear friend :)) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment