Monday, 1 October 2012

Happening in MINT

Riders Cafe Singapore

Rider's Cafe which is located at the heart of Bukit Timah is one of the unique restaurant as you can view the greenery scene with horses and the air is super fresh.  
First of all, I would like to say Thanks to Adrian for bringing us to this lovely cafe for heavy brunch. 

CR used to see lots of horses in Jerudong Brunei and this reminded me of the place I used to stay. Memories....

Lots and lots of activities are provided by Riders Cafe

Cosy place for family, friends, colleagues and couples for a peaceful meal.


I ordered a glass of fresh orange juice 

YS's coffee for brekky and she was dizzy after this cup :p 



Smoked salmon & creamed eggs , avocado on turkish pide

Blackstone Benedict with Bacon & tomatoes , poached egg & hollandaise on rustic sourdough

 BEN & JERRY'S at DEMPSEY HILL SINGAPORE

CuteRabbit first time tasted ice cream from Ben & Jerry's and Im pretty sure you know I felt !!! Awesome man !!!














Ok i have to admit this post kinda boring coz i duno what else to write about it but I did have great time at this interesting desserts and definitely my colleagues.Really appreciate the time we spent and the effort we  made for our company.  Sakai CuteRabbit never been here before - Dempsey Hill Singapore and I would love to have fine dining here one day yuhuuu!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment