Sunday, 13 January 2013

2012 Year End Outing

The Arena

CuteRabbit ended year 2013 " busy-ly" especially with work. However I managed to have great moment with my beautiful bestie- Prissy bear bear ( even tho she doesnt like ppl to know about it but thats her nick hahaha cute right :p )
OOTD by Hilda Kho few years ago. Only managed to figure out how to wear this that night. Dun ask me how I wore it before:p 

Well this is what CR does before she headed to an appointment/date :p Actually bunbun was busy taking pic too :p Ill post hers later on hahaha 

First of all, I have to say thanks to Pris for be my night companion. I think I was in a mood that I did not wan to be alone as I suppose to have another date but didnt manage to go. Well I had a really crazy and exciting night with my bff. We wanted to have a peaceful and quiet night but ended up super surprised and exhausted definitely. 

This is how we looked like before our crazy night. After few hours, I cant even remember how we looked like :p I bet must be super aaaaaaaarghhhhhh. Next time I should take a before and after lol . We purposely choose this washroom for our mini phoshooting coz of its nice lighting and hugeee mirror. Tapi, ada orang sana so we waited sibe long hoho 

Proudly present my Prissy Bear Bear ~~~~~ You look super attractive :) 

And of course second proudly to present me CuteRabbit

I don't think I have to describe further how was the night coz Pris shared it many hmm 6 times ? hahahha conclusion we had a surprise night and it was awesome!!!

Christmas 2012
CuteRabbit celebrated 2012 Christmas with her besties and the amazing thing was both Pris and Eahui were with me. Wonderful!!! 
I wore the same dress for the past two Christmas :p My Christmas uniform haha

Thanks Yen Swan for the dinner invitation. It was an honor to have Christmas dinner with you and your lovely friends and bf :) 

Remarkable always loves to bai pose :p 
You know its never easy to find a place to dine on Christmas eve so smart us had dinner at this chinese restaurant and the food wuiseh yummy!!!
Our first dish !! mee hun with egg... yummyy Thanks Alan and friends 
CR met new friends on the special night... Wallace and Hui Mei who became my new year eve party partners :D 
Christmas Carol :D
A picture from Ambrose ;)
BunBun & CR spent night together as usual !
A jump Q pic :p bunbun supposed to wake up for a jog with CR but ended up sleeping like a piggy :p
Another Jump Q pic :p 

I never thought I would be able to celebrate Christmas with Eahui and I know shes been longing for this day. Thanks for the trip (tho its not for me:p) but really appreciate your attendance and I miss you heaps :) Eahui joined my gfs for the Christmas Eve gathering:) Small but warm one






Eahui in town:D
CR spent Christmas with Eahui. Sorry my dear that I was a bit low batt due to my sickness ( well I know i don't look like :p). We went for duck cruise which I almost fell asleep then Christmas village then Marina Bay Sands :D I was just like a tourist !! Oh yeah I went Garden By the Bay for the third time!! 













Eahui I will see you soon in Brunei coz I have committed that I will fly back for at least 3 days to connect with my friends in Brunei and stay at ulu ulu :D Cant wait till my relax trip in Brunei. kinda miss the peaceful country....Stay happy dear eahui !!!

YES!! SILOSO BEACH PARTY 2012
CR missed zoukout 2012 therefore I was very excited when I saw the advert of Siloso Beach 2012 New Year party and its one of the largest. I thought I might go there alone . However Prissy "volunteered" :p to keep me company which made my day:D Look at the below pic!!! Shes such a hot babe!! Then I had zua , sk , swan, wing and other awesome friends joined me for the party and we had super great time!! For more pics of CR please follow me on instagram - CuteRabbit84 


















Every New Year Eve CR had different companion and experience. I appreciate every moments with all these special ppll in my life. I can only remember my new year eve since three years ago. Last year was a special one coz that was the first time I spent new year eve with my cv family. However this year, I spent time with my old uni good friends which made this day even more special. Again CR is a blessed bunny :) 

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM BUNBUN
Bunbun is one of the precious gift I had in year 2012. Thanks for her companion all the time. Seriously, she made me so happy and I even have awareness from her. Well, we learn from everyone around me no matter if its alive or not. Its all depend how we see our surrounding and environment. I love her companion and just love her....




So hows my dear friend's new year so far? Right now CR is back to Ho Chi Minh again and I gona blog about this country in my next post. Good night everyone and sweet dream :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment