Thursday, 31 January 2013

Eternity

Happy Thursday ladies and gentlemen!!! Today is our super super Best Day!! As usual, CR starts her day with Tata Young ~~ I believe .... I believe I believe in love and like the stars above....and that our love is true... how could i doubt what is infront of me....
Seriously this song never fail to lift me up!! A super empowering song . Last night I skyped parents ( as usual) then mom was so happy to inform me that she gona celebrate 30th wedding anniversary with dad. So I asked if she had anything to share as shes one of the best person to share the marriage life. She responded : " I wish to have another 30 years with this man, is that possible?". I was shocked then teased my mom ( as usual) but deep in my heart I was so touched. I stared at this couple and I asked myself: OMG !! how can i doubt whats real love , how can i doubt whats forever love, how can i doubt whats unconditonal love, when i already have the best role model whose just right infront of me. OM!!!How lucky I am to be able to witness whats the power of love from my own parents. I always know that I have been created merely coz of love... nothing but the pure love.. thats why all these while I strongly believe we live without love. I live to love my neighbours, to love my friends, to my colleagues, to my environment, to love myself and of course my family. I love strangers... so much love I can give... I am an abundant lady.. sometimes I live in fear coz I shut down the door. Its important to remind myself constantly the power of love. 
Chatted with one of my ten last night which made me more aware it is possible to practise unconditonal love as long as we have trust and we know whats our own responsibility. When I was on my way to Ho Chi Minh yesterday with Adrian, he shared love among husband and wife. We survived coz of love and thats all matter. He shared that not only we love our family but people who need it. He rather stay simple so that he could give...Theres actually alot more examples in our daily life that show..... love...
Stand up for love friends. I know its not easy to trust but when you choose to trust the right one, you will know theres love. Theres always a choice. We can choose to be in love, to be in love with the best. If you are struggling if you should let go or hold on tight .. then obviously its the time for you to have a deep "think".... Trust your instinct and your heart. Keep your relationship only if you feel the love or you willing to act out of love. Otherwise, let him go so that he can share his love or let you go so that you are free....
Have a wonderful and loving day ahead friends... Powerful day starts with love... Muakzzz

0 comments:

Post a Comment