Saturday, 5 January 2013

CR Sis is married :)

You know what.. One thing that we three are thankful of is that no matter what, our parents are there for us with us.. So of course parents were with us for sis wedding and I know both of them had done so much preparation for the lovely couple. Mom went places and seek advises for our family first wedding and I really admire her as a mom and wife. Here I would like to thanks both my parents again to raise us up and be with us especially during our huge celebration or events. 

Sis got ready after we all did coz mom was far away more kiasu than her :p 

My sister's bestfriends came to help out :p to attack the bridegroom 

CR supposed to be one of the sisters but not need la coz me already one :p 

Look at the vow!!! fun neh

Sis said "sour, sweet, bitter, spicy" must be tasted by bride groom before he was allow to see bride. That's interesting! 

The two men in my family.One is fat! one is fit! F2 

The loving couple.... My parents :)

Here come our lovely bride :) 





My parents been longing for this day...


Again Thanks Aunty for being there for us ...

Parents put veil on sis.
Add caption


My sister was ready for her hubby's arrival!

I missed the game part coz I was busying taking pic with mom's ipad but its okay finally the couple met after one day apart :p


We arrived sis new home :) Tea time :D 


 Once again CR congrate my sister and bro in law :) Welcome to ur family...

 CR second time "holding" the red umbrella 

 I was in love with this little girl's dress and requested one from sis mother in law . She has a wonderful hands to make gorgeous dresses. Too bad I was too tired and forgot about measurement wuwuwuuw

 My stupid bro so happy taking pic w the lil princess and even edited this pic for abut few hrs. so kanasai coz i didnt even see any difference :p

 My sister's new family :) I m glad that sis gets along well with everyone due to her  super nice character and I know she is having great time with her new family now . Happy for her :) 

 Dun see my mom so happy ah.. ill tell u in nxt post what mom did later this night. weli huanny one!!


Handmade cheongsan from mother in law.










We took so much of group photos with different cameras till I also hing hing duno which direction to look at . After the tea ceremony, we went to Popular vegetarian restaurant for the wedding reception. My sis and bro in law really made it happen ---> vegetarian wedding!! They both had committed to be vegan forever in order to help our earth and they had influenced alot of people around them. I am still impressed by their intention and I am still committing my intention to be a vegan. CR do hope that my friends could at least be vegan twice a week coz we could really make a big change to the earth.









We were all early and the guests were late :p for the first time. See my sis and bro in law really showed up as a role model to others. Im sure I did mention that both of them are very committed volunteer ( as well as mother in law), therefore they insisted a simple wedding so that they wont waste money on unnecessarily...





The food were really mama miah tho i still prefer sibu one.. you guys should try the food in this rest if you happen to visit Kuching next time. You will love it!! I guarantee


Another group picture!

Paiseh below pictures Q at the wrong place :p Reason is mom sent me these pictures quite later hehehe





The wedding reception ended quite early around 3pm then we rested in the hotel and I had good nap with my mom. After that I went karaoke with my family members and it was awesome. That was my first time singing k with my dad and cousin...


My dad was so happy ... I didnt know he enjoyed karaoke alot hahah he sang almost every songs :p 



 My bunbun was so laku :p 








Ok my pictures really so kns one!!! jump lai jump qu. I tried to delete but the whole post been deleted so oh well.. jiang jiu yi dian le.. hehe conclusion we had a wonderful and tiring day. The night ended with mom unexpected action. She left this karaoke room suddenly coz she was too tired lol... typical her. So we all left too. Mana tau we couldn't find her at the entrance. Yuan lai she wu se wu se left the room to washroom lol. cuo si lan!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment