Sunday, 20 January 2013

Body Weak, Spirit Strong.

Ok!! I have to admit this is how I spend most of my time except working hours. FYI CR is back to Ho Chi Minh and I feel tired after work everyday. I wanted to blog few days back but my energy wasnt really "high" and I wanted to sleep alwayssssss. Guess what! I slept at 8 pm plus last nite, woke up around 11pm then slept till 6 am then stayed at bed till 11 am then continued my date with my bed in the afternoon again. What a day!! Well I may sound " do nothing" but I did enjoy my time with my bestie and whatsapp w my close friend. Honestly, CR isnt really get used to life here probably coz of the weather which make me miss Sg weather so much. Due to the hazy weather, my eyes are super dry and my skin condition is really terrible right now. This make me appreciate more of my country and Sg weather. Well, I know we human being "contribute" alot to the global warming and deep in my heart I am upset to encounter this high temperature by myself. I always read news about global warming but I never really stay in the environment for quite sometimes.  Now I can truly feel the pain of our earth ... However I know this is nothing compare to temperature like 40 degree or more. Imagine we human being staying in this environment but yet we are so not aware. Hmm... CuteRabbit CuteRabbit... wait no more... theres a lot more that I can do.... I will keep practice to be a vegetarian and reduce the usage of plastic bag... I know I could do even more... I do hope I will get used to the environment asap. Im glad it didnt affect my work because we  are building a system that could improve the quality of water. 

Oh yeah!! CuteRabbit love this alot!! Its refreshing tho I know it isnt a good idea to buy bottle drinks. I really cant wait for my chinese new year holiday and March holiday maybe and also I cant wait to see my students in boys home as well as to join Tzu Chi activity. Of course I know no matter what environment I am in, I should be able to stay high energy. To conclude, CR is actually body weak, spirit strong. Im glad that I start to pray every day and let God bless each and every one of us. Have  a wonderful evening my dear friends :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment