Thursday, 18 July 2013

CR's Relationship

Today CR would like to talk about her current relationship. Yes I am in a long distance relationship which is really amazing. I used to feel so upset and lost in most of my relationship and I tried so hard to look deeper in me and tried to "put on " values I learned from classes and "forcing" myself to practice it. From this relationship, then only I realize, you dun have to practice to be the perfect partner. When you are dating the right one, the empower one, you will be the best you can because you are "holding" the most precious gift in the world. You wouldn't hurt your treasure or lost it because its the best. I changed lot ever since I started to date with Tony .. Well change is the only constant..I am not changing to please my partner but I am changing to be the best I can be for our relationship and for our future. When you are ready for your relationship and your partner, there is no rule or force to be yourself.. everything flow and even challenges come, you will switch to violet and embrace everything. 
Through us, I learn mind control and erase habit of worry because our intention is to live a more purposeful and rewarding life. Constant communicating is our first key to be so connected everyday. We never fail to align everyday, share our appreciation list and pray everyday... And I know we will always practice it ... We both believe in affirmation. 
Its a blessing that we both have mastered the art of loving ourself before we decided to commit in our relationship. We didnt start our relationship base on romance or loneliness. We learn to connect as a friends as friendship is the greatest form of love. We believe that only when you opened your own heart then you can touch the hearts of others. We touch each others heart and its time for us to touch more lives together. 
However after we decided to be one, we are no longer just each other's friends, we are each other's first priority. We believe that without putting each other as the first, we couldn't have a committed relationship. our bonding is so strong that we are able to respect and love our family, care our siblings, share more love to our friends and colleagues. We have to make sure that our love is over flow that we could nurture our children properly and let them feel as much love as they can. 
Words are definitely not enough in maintaining our relationship. Therefore, its very important on how we show up not only to each other but also to our friends. We have to be so aware of the environment we are in and friends that we mix. We share everything and learning to connect as deeply as possible. 
Dating is sweet and life time companion is a commitment. At this point, I am very sure that I am ready for the commitment and I am willing to be the best I can be. 
Most important is that we have to be aware that theres no mistakes in life, only lessons. There is no such thing as a negative experience, only opportunities to grow, learn and advance along the road of self mastery. From struggle comes strength. Even pain can bee a wonderful teacher. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment