Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Your perfect smile

And Yes, CR is in love with a super wonderful man and we are both committed to our relationship. This is really an amazing moment in my life. We both are so aligned and we respect and honor each other. Love is all about simplicity. When you feel it, you feel everything. We do not do much crazy or romantic things together but things that we do together make me feel romantic and crazy and happy and fun and everything...
I never imagine myself having a holiday in Colombo , Sri lanka and we did spend our first holiday ( business trip for Tony) there. It was a beautiful trip and we both will definitely go back to the city to feel the lovely environment and enjoy the sea view as well as the fresh air. I was there when Sg was facing terrible haze and i was really thankful to be able to breathe in such "sweet" hair from this lovely country. 


You know, Belt 36 at T2 Changi Airport has always been the area I waited for my man with excitement. This time is different as we gona fly together for the first time. Such a wonderful "first". Our flight was around 1255am and we landed colombo at 3am in the morning if im not mistaken. Its been a while since this trip and I always been busy "dating" on the phone :p or hanging out w my friends :p This week is a good week for me to stay home as I am sick. Thats what my mom.. I w ill only stay in my room when Im either sick or super tire and yeap shes right :D 


Surprisingly... Colombo is such a beautiful city and I totally like it... its really so different from things I heard and I had to be honest that I judge it alot... It impressed at the end..







I was having a relaxing afternoon while Tony was doing his work so I went out to spend sometime with a goose that I originally thought it was a swan. Thats quite embarrassing as i already posted in on my instagram :p I fed the goose and ended up bitten by it ..ouch ..it was really hurt. I also took picture with the "pond keeper". One of the keepers couldn't hear properly i think.. so he was communicating with sign language. He was really nice for allowing me to feed the fish and the goose that bit me. 



We had a good time touring around the area and had some shopping. You know, we are quite disappointed for the first few stops as we couldn't see anything we like and places we went too "modern". Luckily we stopped by a place that I dun even remember the name and we bought dresses and clothes that we liked. yippiiieee... It was really fun shopping w Tony because i love seeing his smile and feel his energy when we r together...





As usual, I must get a local dress and put on it for dinner . I was so confident that I could conquer this dress but ended up we seek help from the hotel manager. hoho. she dressed me up for about 20 mins i suppose :p So its really not easy to wear a saree... but i like it... I am very sure that next time I will still need help for this saree :p


We both love fruits so we always have so much fruits for our brekky. Look at my man.. so focusing in replying his whatsapp ..


Tony loved Indian traditional wear and he was so happy me wearing it :p


I am really blessed to be in such an empower relationship. and even happier that Tony got a hat :p I like that hat tho :p After the trip we went back to Brunei and I tell you, it was one of the best time I had in Brunei. I didnt go anyway but just stay at home and I felt superb. Love is where your home is. 




My childhood favorite and yuhuuuu I got it


One of the best ladies I ever met... Even tho we just spent time w each other for about 5 days, I felt so much for her and so close that my heart was so upset when I flew back to singapore. I love the way she talked to me and looked at me and touched my hands. When i twisted my foot, she massaged for me and I felt so warm...And this amazing lady... give birth to an amazing man that makes me feel so amazing...


I am always happy when Tony is around. In fact even when hes not, im still happy too. Because this relo doesn't make me sad, but it empowers me. When we are apart, i learn about appreciation even more. That make us treasure the moment we have for each other.




FYI, CR made a huge decision that is out of my comfort zone. I was having so much fear till I have no more fear. Everything happens for a reason. We couldn't make sure our life is as smooth as tofu. But we can guarantee a happy life if we willing to take things easily and see challenge as an opportunity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment