Thursday, 11 July 2013

Too Good To be True

Good Morning my beautiful friends. I love waking up with a positive energy knowing that Today is The Best Best Day! Im thankful that my parents are eating well and fit while I was skyping them and Im glad that I woke up thinking of my partner. I couldn't say enough thanks for having such a beautiful life. Well, is it perfect? Is it happiness all the time ? Is it no cries? I have to be honest, life is sucks sometimes and we fall. However to me, they are all good. What comes , I embrace. What happen, I smile. I believe God has His plan for me and I just need to keep moving and enjoy every moment that have been planned for me. 

Choices are meant to make. So I make choices. Choices that make me a better me. Do not ask am i doing the right thing! Do not judge am I making the right decision! Because I only do things I think its right and worth to give it a try. Live no regrets and have faith and be committed. Live with love and no fear. 

When I chose to be real happy and be thankful and believe God is always there, My life changed totally. I have committed to myself to be in love with myself first and believe in miracle. Then I found my true one. Then I am committed to my life values. Firstly to be a vegetarian with compassion and an authentic heart. Easy? No!! But I put faith in action. I believe in me and I know I can do it. Just by keep believing and keep moving and keep doing the right things. 

Another beautiful. Im leaving my room soon to work and guess what another 105 L of water to carry. Good exercise :p Enjoy your day everyone. Hugsss

0 comments:

Post a Comment