Sunday, 14 July 2013

Singapore Zoo 2013

First of all, CR would like to thanks Zua for inviting us to the Singapore Zoo. It was a great outing as I always love to hang out with my besties.. no matter where is it. I just feel awesome to hv such great time with my best friends. So here we are... so paiseh zua we even doubted you for bringing to the wrong bus.. surprisingly the bus we took stopped us right infront of the zoo.... yuhuuu

I already been in SG for a year plus and never been here. so sakai mode. Actually theres so much more places in SG I hvt been to .. its okay.. hopefully im able to experience as much as I can before I leave Sg or anyway im sure theres chance in future. 






As usual, when i look at this cute tiger jacket, I wana take pic of it or with him. The guy in charged was being so nice to offer me the whole thing :p So I wore it and took a pic tho its been worn by thousands ppl probably :p  is okay la :p




What I saw most in SG Zoo? !! Ang Gao!! wuiseh.. everywhere also ang gao.. got long tail got no nail got like apple face, got like human face, got pampered one, got ugly one got hami type also got...


Posted the below pic then Tony asked why we bent our knees... Actually I also duno why oh. Why ah !!
Anyway i think this is a good group photos of us heheh


See another ang gao.


 SG zoo has many animals and u know by using phone camera I cant really take nice pictures of them. Therefore I cincai took some only. Im sure u all can imagine what animals can be seen there hehe










Four of us did have so much . As i said, its not about the place but the quality moment I had with my bestie. Frankly speaking, I dun really agree of the zoo concept as every animals deserves to be free. I was kinda upset looking at how animals been caged and how much freedom they lost. Well of course, it is a good place to protect them from dangers as so many animals out there been killed or slaughtered. Again, we human really need to be more awared of the living animals that are still alive. We have to treasure and appreciate them.

We all belong to the mother earth and so do them. They deserve to have their own freedom too. We should respect and show our compassion. 

Mostly is here for kai kia and jia jia.. Well at least I took pictures w them :p We didnt manage to see them as its at the other area which we had to pay to enter. Next time hao le hehehe


0 comments:

Post a Comment