Friday, 19 July 2013

The last month

In four days time, it will be my last month in this lion city, Singapore. I dun really have much work to do beside supporting my colleagues in the office. Therefore I am quite free and this is the best time for me to enjoy the moment with my close friends. I used to be so busy and now things change but Im glad that I really enjoying the moment except sometimes it can be bored but im thankful for given the chance to stay present and feel my friends' energy. It is really wonderful to see my colleagues everyday and talk and share with them. You guys really make my day. I will definitely miss you all. I spend most of time with my colleagues and they are definitely my super close friends. 
At the same time, Tony is away for his learning journey which I am really happy for him. My "more free time" making me miss him even more. This is really a special feeling.. I don't feel upset not having him around but it makes me even more sure that he is the one. I cant wait to see him in few days time as we always have great time together. I am missing his smile right now. He is such a happy man and he empowers me alot. He is a serious man of course so i kinda pity him sometimes for being "bullied" by me with all the "little girl" thingy.. such as to understand why I am so in love with bun bun and bon bon and now dumbum ; why i must hv my blanket with me everywhere I sleep; why I must control my diet; why i hv to put on my fake eyelashes; why i can eat like a tiger; why i can don't eat brekky and dinner...Well of course we have deep talk about our past, present and future. 
I am really thankful for this relationship as it includes everything... emotionally... mentally... spiritually and physically...I am glad that I discover the main objective in my life. To create love with the special one and spread our love to the others... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment