Monday, 2 January 2012

GoodBye My Past & Here Come Future. Happy New Year 2012

TODAY IS YOUR BEST DAY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY BEAUTIFUL READERS

After a "short" day work, finally I could get ready for my New Year Eve Gathering. So excited looking foward to it as I know I gona count down the special moment with a group of fantastic people. See ~~ What can I do before I left my house? " Self Taking Picture" as usual LOL. A casual night with a simple wear and I liked it.

I enjoyed every single gathering with all these people. I may only know them for the first time but we know that we are always there to support each other no matter what as we believe unity worths all. Look at the picture ~~ All ladies look so beautiful as we present the most sincere part of us. Thats why its always important for us to mingle around with high energy and authentic friends.



Guess What they are playing- Dance Central. I think should be called dance central which is a music video game . Thats fun!! When I was first been introduced this game, kinda reluctant to play it coz I duno how and so embarassing if ppl laugh at me T_T but the more I watch ppl play with it , the more I wana try. At last I played alot though I still cant master it. Its ok U may laugh at me coz not paiseh after few trials hehehe


I rated My 2011 new year eve 10/10 . Reason 1 - I was around with group of cheerful and fun and nice people. Reason 2 - It has to be 10/10 coz thats the first step towards a better year. We must embrace our new year with the most cheerful and happy mind.


I slept quite late around 3plus as I was pillow talking with few sweet and lovely gfs. I always enjoy "talking" but not gossiping. If you wana " talk" to me, I always welcome :)


I know things wont be smooth and happy even in the new year. However I am ready to face all the obstacles and challenges with a grateful heart. I was on the phone with my mom during the first day of 2012 sharing w her how emotional I was thinking of 2011 . This is what she replied: " Was what had happen matter to u anymore my dear ? Isnt it the perfect moment that you are still mummy's healthy princess and we are still talking on phone feeling each other's love? Just remember, Stsay healthy and be happy". Oh dear , such a huge awareness. Hope I could be thankful every single day in year 2012.


                                Here I wish you all have a blessful, cheerful and healthy 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment