Thursday, 15 November 2012

CuteRabbit Short Kuching Trip

This is definitely a super late post. I have no idea why I totally not in my blogging mood. After two months then only I blog about my happy trip in Kuching in September. So late ho :p Its been maybe 2 years plus since my last visit to Kuching. During my last visit I was with my family and Clement's family. Time flies... I am so honor that I was able to join my sister's wedding photoshooting. Cant believe sis is getting married soon. Really happy for her tho we think its a bit too soon :p but this is the time for her to have her own family as she finds someone that share the same vision with her. It is never easy to find a companion who shares same vision and see the life values as you do. And it was my first time traveled by Tigerairways and it was not bad. The air fare was cheap as well (around $130 plus). 

Da da da ~~ CuteRabbit heading to Kuching from Sg land 


Of course my bun bun joined me as well. How can I left her alone .... hehe

CuteRabbit just landed at Kuching Airport and guess what !! I was lost!! Oh man !! How could that be

Heres the studio my sis took her wedding photos! 

My sis is super gorgeous. We dun really look alike but we have the same heart and same blood.

Married woman smiles alot . I never see her so manja and happy

Phewwitt~~~

Look at her smile!!! 

Sister was so concerned of her hair :p who doesnt wana to be the prettiest bride.


Bunbun enjoys the photoshooting as well. I should arrange a mini wedding for bunbun and bumbum. Must be sweet. Too bad not now coz they are still young :p 

The lady who stands beside my sis plays an important role in both our life. Carol is named by my Josephine aunty. Since I was a baby, she held me in her arm and talked to me. We shared alot and she is definitely one of the most understanding adult. I love how she sees her life and her love shows to her family and herself. She is a really compassion and lovely woman. If I have half of her, then Ill be so happy :p 

My mom joined us too. She was just too shy to be in the picture. Mom is really glad that sis is getting married tho sometimes she kinda out of power coz moody :p Her biggest dream is to see us getting married and have our own family. Too bad so far I cant fulfil ur dream coz Im still seeking my Mr. Right :p NO rush ya 


Guess whose this eng dao guy is!! My Best Best uncle!! He is my dad's elder brother. My dad loves him alot and so does him. Everytime when I spend time w my uncle, he def will tell me how happy he was w my dad long time ago. He loves us alot and I love him too~~~

Four of us while waiting sister for her photo shooting session. 

When I was around 2 years old i guess, I was here with my aunty's parents. Now they are really old but they still remember the young me. So I decided to pay them a visit and spend time at their lovely compound with small river and enjoy the greenery view. 

This is the small hunt grandpa showers everyday and the water is so clear.

We have durian too but super mini one :p 

My uncle be hu be hu wana bring me around the places and this is one of beautiful lakes in kuching. 

Uncle said I never change :p I am still the young me whose so energy hohoho Muakzz

I love you aunty :)) 

Uncle said must take picture everywhere:p 

Oh the tasik I went is called Tasik Biru 

I love bringing bun bun around coz shes too adorable. Even my uncle and aunty think shes cute 

Once again Congratulation to my only sister whose gona spend her life time w the special and lucky guy. 

One of the vegeterian restaurants in Kuching. FYI my sis and her in law family are all vegeterian. Isnt is awesome!!

We celebrated mom's birthday at this yummy restaurant. Mom was really shy to be the "main"



Thanks to my future brother in law ( correct mah? ) for the cake :) and of course the rides and food hehe

Mom and me stayed at hotel 360 or 36 I cant remember already :p I loved the bed. Not sure if its really comfy or everywhere is just too nice compare to my tiny room :p 

Mama and CuteRabbit. Oh yeah my mom on fb now and shes so busy w her ipad. This morning she told me she had headache due to long hour playing w her ipad lol she said ipad is like her baby now 

Bunbun and me were tired after a long day. 

During the trip, CuteRabbit was lucky enough to spend time with a group of wonderful friends :D 

Nicole thinks im super yellow. In fact im not really lol 

My vegeterian mates :D 

My brother in law brought us to this nice Tea house

And I had this . duno wat :p but yummy to drink coz its sour 


My mom is my mom and also my little sis coz she can be really manja. Sometimes I really cannot tahan her lol especially now with her ipad. Dad and mom argued for an ipad lol One wana on fb while one wana play game. How cute!!


My bunbun needs lots and lots of manja from me sometimes

Lovely friends.. Glad we are keeping in touch through WeChat. Are you in WeChat? I love this app coz we can send audio message easily 


My super active and playful Nicole :D
 Even tho it was a short trip, I learned alot and was glad to have quality time w my family especially uncle and aunty. We always communicate through fb and phone but seldom have time to meet up . Thanks to sis that we had the chance to reunion again. CuteRabbit will be flying to Kuching soon for sis wedding ceremony. Then she will be officially a grown up lady. Hugss my sis and cant wait to see you and my family again :)

Ps: Thanks Colin for your bed . I had a really nice sleep hehehe. Too bad didnt manage to take picture with you. Will take during my next trip. Sis miss u and take care 

0 comments:

Post a Comment