Monday, 26 November 2012

Emotions are Real

Street Fund Raising 
Last Sunday was my first time experiencing street fund raising for NY Sandy victims and I had so much awareness. It was definitely a tough job to me physically and mentally. As you know, I get tired easily due to my lack of exercise and I cant stand hot weather and long hours of standing. However I took the challenge because apart from the mini problems I shared, I am still a healthy CuteRabbit with active body that is prepared to help anytime and everywhere. We were sort of trained for this event and this activity been carried out for different "events" for years and it is always successful. 
When I was on duty, I was touched by my own action as well as the volunteers. Hmm lets see how I can explain this feelings to you all. Ok. When I was holding the donation box, I was actually holding the seed of hope. This is the hope for the victims that we gona help. And this hope comes from the love from the public. Imagine with all the love that we collected.... how powerful this can be. You might be wondering well how can our one cent or 1 dollars help. Imagine u lost your home, and you are cold now. With just the $10 you received, you might be able to buy few cans of mushroom soup and warm up your tummy. The more funds we collected, the nearer of the dream for the victims to rebuild their home. We all know how important home is to us. Many of us rather dun spend just to pay loan for a house or an apartment. Because ... thats our home... 
Its not about how much money we donated or collected, its the blessings we gave to the victims. Its not just to the Sandy victims, its to everyone that stays on this earth. We are all created from love and we survived from love. Every donations I collected from the public, I felt so grateful. This is definitely a land filled with love. Both my hands were shivering coz my box was fulled and my legs muscles were in pain and my back was really hurt . However I was very sure that they all meant nothing compare to the suffer of losing a home. 
At the same time, I experienced challenges when some of the public doubted the action. I still believe its coz of the misunderstanding that been created. 
Same thing happened to our reality life. We all can actually live in a "non-judgment" world but we chose not to. We chose to believe our "knowledge" that say we know anything and we will do whatever we can to make sure we wont get hurt while we build the wall and our ego controls our emotion. Ok dun say we. lets say "I". How am I gona practise the values I learned from all the activities I joined. Its keep on reminding and stay awared. Whats the main purpose of all these activities ? Its all about love.. as simple as that. We spread our love by showing it to ppl surround us. Why is it easy when we spread it to strangers but not to our love ones. Best friends ? Mom ? Dad ? Partner ? Boss ? Colleagues ? We always think that they dun love us enough and everything doesn't make sense. I have to be the first to raise up my hand to have all these thoughts. Reason is because I chose to see the flaws instead of the love. My heart been covered up by fear. 
Kinda frustrated when I had all these feelings. But!!! After the experience, I have to once again and again to be awared. It was clear to me that every emotion I feel comes directly from my integrity. When I noticed it, I no longer repressed my emotions. They are the most important part of my story because I know that my feelings are authentic. I do not false them. They are all belong to me. My emotions are telling me how I am doing in my life, and by following my emotions, I can change my circumstances. 
I strongly believe I could face every problem, fix the problem and be happy again. It doesnt matter how many time I face problem, because I will keep fixing and stay happy. 

CuteRabbit is always proud to be in Tzu Chi uniform :) 

Street Fund Raising will be continue for the coming weekend and do hope everyone in Sg will continue to support us. Lets spread the love to the USA Sandy Victims and of course to our environment. 

My dad looks so cute in his shirt. He was skyping with me while I was on my way home from street fund raising. He is always there for me anytime and everywhere. 

What else I can ask for more when I have both of them !! They are so lovely and cute. Ok sorry that I look terrible in this picture :p I cant help to print screen it when mom was leaning on dad. This is the shoulder that you can depend on forever :) 
Prego Night 
Prego ~ One of the local fave choice for Italian Cuisine. I have to admit this is a true feel of Italian restaurant and this place is beautifully renovated. I heard the price of the food is above average but mostly think its worthy. I was so lucky that Pris, Lee Nuang and Mushroom "invited" us to this "fine" dining and we all had a great time. Thanks again for the wonderful dinner even though we expected a little bit too much :p But still it was awesome. Its already been almost 8 months I spend time with this group of beautiful people in Sg and they are just like my family here. I love every one of them. 




CuteRabbit's main course -vegeterian pizza 

Rosemary Breadie - I ate almost three (from lee nuang and delwin coz I was really hungry like hell)

Its been a while I went to city and I felt so good at this lovely land especially in this season ~ Chritmas. 

Christmas is coming soon and Im happy to see all the high tree (almost everywhere). 

We ended our night at "oopsy i totally forgot " paiseh. hahahaha but it was a great time spending w my colleagues hehehe 

Moiselle 
Marina Bay Sands ~ To me it is a romantic place to go with your partner because its filled up with decoration and jazz music. It was an honor for me to be able to attend Moiselle fashion show at the Women's Fashion Week 2012 at The Shoppes at MBS. Once again, thanks to my beautiful and gorgeous Pris for inviting us on behalf of ManMan for this unique show. As you know I do not have a proper camera, therefore didnt manage to take heaps of picture of the show but im sure it can be easily searched on google. How do you actually define Fashion ? To me, fashion is all about yourself. Wear whatever you feel confident and comfy with ( according to the situation of coz ) . I am aware that lots of ladies do not feel contended about themselves and always wana be better. I used to be like this. Tell you sth private about myself. I used to be really plump during my uni time and I was so frustrated and low confident. I started to spend time making up and painting my nails because I wanted to look attractive. In order to lose weight, I had eating disorder and I skipped meals. However when I felt hungry, I ate alot. I specially love cereals, cream biscuits and cakes. I was really stupid thinking by skipping normal meals I could lose weight but when I was hungry I couldnt control but to eat food that I think I wont feel guilty after eating them. Therefore I had really good appetite. Reason is because ~ once u skipped normal meal, ur mindset changed and you cant really think "healthily". I was so confused that why I still gain weight without eating rice and vege. I neglected my own feelings. A healthy mindset to stay healthy instead of losing weight tremendously in a short period of time. I took laxative and I puked after every meals. That was really serious. I was once admitted to the hospital due to severe gastric and diarrhea. When I grow older, I realise that with a proper mindset and a happy heart, we could stay healthy, fit and us :) Beautiful is be yourself confidently. Now, I eat alot and of course Ill still gain weight. However, I know how to control my weight and if I have been eating unhealthy food, I will remind myself and eat properly. Sometimes I do skip dinner because too lazy to go outside. But if I really too hungry, I will feed my tummy for sure. So ladies, be who you are and once you stay healthy, you are beautiful :)  


Adorable Chivvy with CuteRabbit. 

What else I can say about Pris ~~~ Gorgeous !! 


I knew Chivvy throught Pris and only after I moved to Singapore. Just 8 months but I feel super close with her. She has a kind heart and definitely willing to do so much for her friends. Appreciate your attendance in my life and may you stay pretty and happy.
Oh yeah, today Pris mentioned about "happiness". This kind lady has a wonderful vision which is to see her close friends stay happy and be truly themselves. Well this may sound simple and easy to you. But to me its not at all. You do not need any techniques to be an empowering friend but you need a heart that full with love and hope for the best for your friend.  I have this huge flaw in me. I focus too much on the things I don't have and forget about things I have. I believe it never too late to stay awake and aware. Life is awesome. It is !!! Today is our Best Day and so do Tomorrow :D Good night my dear friends and SMILE :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment