Wednesday, 28 November 2012

The Tiny Voice

Today is our Best Best Day :) I woke up with a smile on me coz last nite I finally ate my fave chinatown vegan dumpling. Yum Yum!! And of course bunbun is sleeping beside me peacefully hehehe. Everyday is a brand new start and I gona live my life till the fullest again. Falling down could be as easy as reading ABC but I am confident enough that I could rise again like the energetic sun. In fact I am already :) 
Actually, I was feeling really miserable and guilty for the past few days . I blamed myself alot of things I could have done better. So many questions in my mind. What type of lady I am ? I am definitely covered up by jealousy, doubts and low self esteem. What happen to the classes I have attended. What happen to the values I extracted from books I read. What happen to my positive energy. What happen to myself. Everything seems perfect but when it comes to relationship, I couldnt surpress myself. I wish to have more time and chance to re-aligned and to solve the problem. I believe theres always a way. It depends if we really willing to. When we are totally letting go our ego and be vulnerable, there will be a stronger bonding. I wasnt sure which one is a better choice : letting go or go deeper to solve the doubts. 
While I was focusing on the questions and problems, I was aware that I am repeating my old pattern again . I realise my old pattern isnt actually cant make up my mind to let go a relationship ( I had that problem in most of my relationship) but to be vulnerable enough and have the courage to face my fear. letting go is always easier than to face the truth us. 
All the questions are no longer important when I am aware that our true nature is to love and be happy, to explore and enjoy life. Its so simple. I have to learn to believe in something without a doubt. If I have no doubt about what I believe, then it is truth. I once told myself, this is my choice and I will keep trusting and loving my choice. Sorry to say that I forgot about my promises to myself. I was lost again about what I wan . However when I allow some times for myself, I wan simple things. I wan to love . I wan to spread my love. Thats the time I feel super Ten and happy. Well, i know what i wan. But when it comes to daily life, fear hides my love. Oh gosh.. I actually allow that to happen. 
I have to trust myself that I am able to let miracle happen again. I can do even better :) I have faith in me. Go Go Go CuteRabbit & Keep Moving On !!!
Here some of my "zhi lian" pictures! Have a great evening friends :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment