Sunday, 25 November 2012

SANRIO HELLO KITTY TOWN MALAYSIA

What's CuteRabbit's fave? Mostly know its anything to do with pink and Hello Kitty used to be my daily companion :p After I read entries about Tokyo Puroland , I already listed the trip as my priority next year (tho kinda hard :p ) and wana to fly to Taiwan's Hello Kitty Land as well. Thanks to Malaysia that we have the Hello Kitty Town at Johor and it is awesome. The town is not huge but its good enough for us already. We were all in sakai mode and I felt 5 years ago once again :D Actually there are two more towns here together with Hello Kitty but my eyes only see her :p hohoho 



Not only you can see HK , you can also see Barney and etc.

BunBun with Melody :) 

BunBun loves pink too :D 

I want that wallpaper for my room :D 


Pingu!!! Prissy loves him. She looks like staying in a winter country. Btw the place was freaking cold. We were all shivering plus thunder storm outside.


Now its time to head to the level 1 Hello Kitty Town. 


This is it !!!

We went crazy and super hyper coz everything is pink!! Trust me. Doesnt matter if u like pink or not, you will love this place.

I thought HK will be here taking pics w us. Too bad. 

This might look good in my future house :p 

Pretty lady on the pink couch. 

We took pics nonstop coz too happy :D 

This is the official Hello Kitty Room.




































Imagine I have a Hello Kitty House. ok dun be so greedy. Just a room could be enough. Its always my dream to have a HK room in my future house and Im sure the dream will come true. yuhuuu Cant wait :D


Its time for special performance !!


FYI, all the Sanrio Family members dun entertain adults. I was there standing and cheering loud and wana shake hand w all the characters but all ignored me. wuwuw how sad i was. Even pictures also dun wan T_T












Hello Kitty Black Wonder is definitely fun for both kids and adults. You have to pass through the game so that you could get out  and it was so excited. Cant believe kids got answer quicker than us hahahah






  Yay we got our certificate :p so proud :p Then we headed to have some photoshooting with their costume. guess what!! we Qed for like half an more. There are more game rooms but not sempat to visit everyone.









BunBun + Melody = BunDy



Lastly we went for cookies class but look at my art work!! kns so i ate it quickly. However on the other hand, Swan decorated hers so well. Her passion is painting heheh


ByeBye to the beautiful town. We were heading back Sg and I was in a hurry for my usual Friday Gathering. Overall we had a wonderful day :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment