Saturday, 24 November 2012

LEGOLAND MALAYSIA

First of all CuteRabbit would like to thank her lovely boss Adrian for making this special day happen. I really enjoyed myself so much tho I was exhausted. I had 3 M Moments with my close buddies. Wonderful day indeed. So what had happened? Well CR went to JB for Legoland and HK Town. We supposed to visit Legoland only but ended up both coz you wont really spend much time at LegoLand :p 

Bun bun is a must bring companion to Legoland coz Im pretty sure she will love it so much. So as usual I bring along my pinkish back pack so that bunbun could fit in it. So here we are going to leave home soon for a beautiful day~~

BunBun worried she will get darker under sun like bumbum :p so she got herself a huge hat :p 

Who else CR can go with? My pretty girlfriends & my two more eng dao boyfriends whose sitting infront and one was taking pic of us

BunBun forgot to inform bumbum that shes going to Legoland so she decided to call him. They suppose to go Legoland together :p Btw thanks yan swan for the phone ( Nokia man !! and she said this is the latest model  for last year). 

This is one thing I love about my bunbun. She loves to read alot. 

After less than an hour drive, we reached LegoLand . FYI I wasnt allow to hav brekky while others had a super filing one because Adrian was so awared that I had really good disgestion system. 

Smart Remarkable was so well prepared. He even brought extra baju . FYI he is super clean guy who always wana to be smelled nice. 

Ok Friday is a working day so Adrian was in his working attire and he was very comfy with it. haha Isnt he cute ? :p  We teased about his attire and he almost wana to buy a shirt and blouse. 

This is definitely belongs to me :p I wan the luggage bag but expensive so I had to say byebye to it wuwuwu

BlackBall is very famous at Buona Vista ( I assume) and I am glad that I see it here yuhuuu 

Before you enter the entrance of LegoLand, there are few cute stalls around. 

And here I am at LegoLand :D

 We are all ready to go and enjoy ourself to the fullest. I will just post the pics wout any caption hehehe coz you will feel the excitement when ur there :p 

*Wink Wink* to Prissy :p 

Horney Nice pic ;) heyhey

What does this mean ? It look errrr to me :p 

The LEGO at the gift shop quite expensive tho :p 

This look familiar to me but not sure mana i tengok before hmmm

This is huge Christmas Lego tree as u can see.

Our tour guide is bringing us to the points.. Places to places look far on the map but in fact its a small place :p 





BunBun had more fun than me coz this place suits kids below 10 :p


FW super enjoyed the mini car. however after few more hours, he low batt le 

To refresh your memory, I didnt had my brekky coz wasnt allow so I was really glad to see this. 

However after u tasted the food and u saw the price, u went oh no !!!


Adrian loved hats especially my huge hat and he wore it almost throughout the whole trip. lucky my head was ok wout it :p 



I was truly "lost" in this kingdom lol 






My bunbun had "one" emo moment :p 







I enjoyed the 4D movie but not favored of the water spraying which made me soso cold









This is definitely the best best part of LEGOLAND :p suitable for adult :p Have a guess of the blow places coz i almost forgot the name :p Sorry readers :p






















BunBun and I were super tired but we still wanted to go to the legendary Hello Kitty Land . Oopsy its Hello Kitty Town :p Too bad bumbum not in the trip w us. He should hehe. Kids def will like the place if they are 10 yrs and below :p adults ah... hmm depend i guess :p I dun think you wana see hows my reaction in the land :p However it worths a try. Enjoy your visiting to LEGOLAND my dear friends.