Wednesday, 18 June 2014

An Evening with love

CR proudly present the prettiest bridesmaid in the world, Prissy :D Preparation was simple as we bought all the dresses in just one boutique (Forever New) including my wedding dress. My wedding dress could be one of the simplest ever because I was pregnant and also i have been longing for a sweet and simple wedding. I actually did buy a wedding dress however my tummy was getting bigger and bigger day by day so I decided to make it as simple as possible but at the same time nice.


Eahui is now taking make up course in KL so its an honor she helped both my sister and mom for their make up. Its not easy as she had to bring so much stuff . Such a gorgeous lady esp in long dress. Its been a while I last saw you gal, hope to see you soon .



Picture pic is me and Hilda. Dun play play ..shes my wedding make up artist and I tell you she is really good . Thanks Hilda for willing to help me to be a pretty bride . I really like her make up and it matched everything. She is definitely pro. hehehe


Dengg Denggg Dengg.. Here I am... A bride without wedding gown but is okay coz simplicity is the best. I actually bought one but unfortunately my tummy getting bigger so I cann't wear :p Simplicity is kinda an excuse :p 

My dad must be really proud to bring me to the groom. I seriously love my everything coz its so floral :p  My dad looked so handsome as usual.


Uncle James and Auntie Josephine who are just like my parents. Whenever I have problems here in kuching, they are the first Ill look for beside my sister family. And my uncle is 24 hrs ready for us. Wonderful.


As usual, we had to walk to the groom. This time was really excited due to the late coming of pastor. We had waited for an hour more and yet he wasn't there. We were so worried that he met an accident as I know he will never break his promise. Thank God at last pastor found the place and arrived safely. I cried because I knew God is always with us and we are the lucky one. 


And the ceremony starts.... Im sure u guys can imagine hows the procedure. I tell you.. I cried most of the time because you know... normally this is one of the touching moments in your life. When you imagine how tough life was till you found the right one and how suffered you were during pregnancy and bla bla bla.. you just cant control your tears. Oh yeah dun forget my handsome bestman Joe ..







Actually i kinda forget what I had said but for sure its something touching hehe. And oh yeah look at wing and gf.. such a beautiful couple. Love this pic of them 



See I told you.. look at my nose.. red red already. This is an unforgettable moment but I can only remember how painful my lower abdomen as I stood too long. heehe. But really the moment Tony put our wedding band into my finger... it was truly amazing...And I know I got the most precious ring as it represent eternity.






Time to throw my bouquet... Eahui was the lucky one of the night. guess she will be the next to marry. Wish you the best my dear gf...


Forgot to mention about my wedding album. Its taken by my dad. I am so proud of him . Even though we didn't take any wedding package but we enjoyed the moment we had as its all by my dad. I really appreciate it. 


I love our wedding theme as its simple and full of flowers.


My last minute wedding cake. We didn't expect to have one. Just a night before we ordered from Colin's cousin's Irene and wowo she can just pop up with one. Amazing. You did a super great job.


 The night view of The Cove. Its so beautiful. I wish I could spend more time there.



CR really thankful to my friends and family whose always been there for me. Even though its just a small and simple gathering, I felt so blessed with all the love.


There are more pictures after the photo taking sessions but its not with me. Ill upload more soon once I got the cd from my parents. It was a super excited, tiring evening as most of our friends got drunk. Puking everywhere.. So many bottles of wine been drank and its just less than 20 of us ( of course not including me). But tony said its cool as everyone was at the safe place. So I can't wait for the next gathering hehehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment