Thursday, 5 June 2014

The Cove, Kuching

Yes I am married. Its so obvious anyway coz I have a baby boy now hehe. This is a super late post as you know its been a while I blogged. Now things get better and I have more energy and time to blog about things I havent blog. I always think its important to note down what happened so that in future I have a reference. 
I found out I was pregnant right after Tony and mil came to propose to my mom ( foochow tradition). That's why I didn't have much energy in preparing my wedding. All i remember were tiring tiring and tiring. I felt weak most of the time. But Thank Lord that everything went well. I will blog about the proposal later. 
Bfore we married, we wanted a wedding in an island somemore in Thailan then realised its quite hassle for our family and friends. Then we decided to have it locally which is Kuching as the vegetarian restaurant is quite good here. We wanted a vegetarian wedding because we believed its a blessing. 
At first we wanted to have our wedding at Jumbu Restaurant and Lounge in Kuching. Unfortunately it couldn't accomodate 50 ppl. By the day we had a small wedding limited to close family members and friends because we wanted to keep it as simple as possible. I felt sorry that some friends I didn't invite because we didn't want to make it big. 
Later then we chose Basaga Hotel Kuching as second choice but again its fully booked due to the super lucky date. However we weren't disappointed because we believe Lord will bring us to the perfect place. Then Tony's friend introduced us to this super wonderful and perfect place..The Cove. The moment we were there... I was so wowowo..amazed by the place. Its simple and perfect. This is it!!! We want it. No second doubt we wanted the place. 






I had quite a hard time preparing my wedding due to my morning sickness. I will blog about my pregnancy journey one day soon hehehe. So many things to blog about but limited time. This is why housewife is not an easy job. No holiday T.T It was quite tough arranging accomodation and transportation for all our guests when I was really unwell due to my pregnancy but im glad that we did a great job and made sure everyone been treated well. 



Before our wedding day, we organised a waltz class for all our guests to make sure everyone can have same fun during our day. My mom joined the class after my dad insisted that he wanted to dance hahaha. It was so fun. Of course I had to join as well but my memories were all....tire tire tire tire.Definitely not easy to organise a wedding when you are pregnant.



My sister and Darren did a great job. Such a lovely couple. 

Actually theres lots more details regarding my wedding preparations but some I forgot already hehehe. I remember most of the time I was sitting infront of my laptop preparing the schedule and wedding day programme. Even though we are cincai still theres some work to do .
The actual day finally arrived and I wasn't really nervous because I felt weak all the time. That was really bad. or maybe i exaggerated a bit bu seriously I am not super high at all tho I am really happy to see my family members and also my besties. We had very simple ceremony in the morning. I did my own make up and Pris did my hair then lulu as well. Ea hui helped both my sis and mom for their make up. We prefered DIy hehehe. well the result was good tho. In order to make things simple, I chose to wear a red dress that I bought from Forever New. when your pregnant, everything is simple simple and simple. It was a windy morning then raining. Early morning I took a video as a surprise for Tony later in the evening. 
The suites and villas at The Cove are so nice . Pictures are with my parents. Ill upload again in future once I got the cd. 




Pris and Eahui stayed at The Cove as Pris was my bridesmaid and Eahui had to do make up early in the morning. We didn't do alot but i know Ea hui was quite busy. Really appreciate both beautiful ladies to help out. 



Guess what. The night before wedding, Tony and I supposed to stay in the same room then Pris reminded us NOOO WAY because its not suppose to be hahaha we were totally unwared. So I had my sweet night w the ladies. 








You can see theres so many group pictures w our family and friends. So glad to see all of you. I wish I was even more energetic to do more things. Of course we did some games for the groom and the brothers ... yi si yi si . Joe was the best man. Ended up my best friends took over the best man and bridesmaid task hehe. It was really a great time. Ill upload more of the "picking up" bride's pictures  in future. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment