Monday, 2 June 2014

The Power Of Prayer

Never underestimate the power of prayer. When you are praying according to God's will, miracle happens and your prayer is unstoppable. Jesus made a promise :" If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you,  you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you " ( John 15:7) . God really heard my loved ones prayers. No matter what religious you are... the power of prayer is amazingly unstoppable. Have faith in what you believe. I hardly had any chance to survive, but due to doctors' skills n powerful prayer, I am alive. 
If we are  walking with God and start praying according to God's words , we will start seeing our prayers answered. Therefore we shall never give up. We need to keep praying. 
I got few screen shots of my siblings fb and messages about praying. At the same time, I know that my friends were praying for me and baby Arthur and of course all my family members. Tony been praying for me everyday and so did my parents. Amazing prayers been answered by Jesus Christ. Never stop praying. Pray with your faith. Believe in what you believe in. We are all here for a reason. 







To all my friends, when you are lost and you think theres no hope, pray to Lord. He is always there for us. Sometimes we thought He forgets about us...no... actually he has another plan for us. Be patience. Miracle is always there for us. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment