Thursday, 23 August 2012

Art of Love

Last nite rabbit spent almost whole evening journalling "invisibly" :P Then I realised that I was kinda harsh to myself because I expect myself to learn fast and could be even more aware which stressed me out. I cried the whole evening ( not really that long :p) about my feelings because I could not accept the fact that I being out of power. I am a very sensitive woman ( im turning 28 soon so guess calling myself woman is just right) whose trying not to be and able to control my "monkey mind" well. I get upset with tiny little things easily and sometimes I wish I could be out of power to get a little bit of attention so that I will be pampered. However my other side telling me that I should be disciplined and behave and be a proper lady. 

So I kinda confused by myself. What should I do and is that wrong for me to get upset ? 

After a while, my lady told me that sometimes it is okay to be a "lady" as long as I am aware. As a fact, I am still a "Sweet" bunny that need attention and care sometimes. Face my own feelings and love everything about me. There is no wrong to own negative thoughts and definitely crying is fine to release my feelings. I should be proud of myself to be able to take the courage to laugh, to cry and to be me myself. 

I am still learning and practising the art of love. We ask for more sometimes but its okay because as long as we are aware then we will learn from our mistake. I might feel insecure  because of the past that I havent let go totally.  Relationships (with anyone)  that I have now is not perfect but I know it is worth it. I choose my decision because I trust my feelings. I am willing to take sometimes to make it right and be present.

Spence Johnson shared this :
You cannot change the past but you can learn from it. When the same situation arises, you can do things differently. And become happier and more effective and successful today. 

This is definitely useful to rabbit and I have faith in myself that I will be better and better. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment