Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfiltri

Selamat Hari Raya 
Once Again Rabbit and bunbun wish all my Muslim's friends Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Mohon maaf lahir & Batin. Today (20/8) is the first day of Raya in Brunei while the second day in Singapore. Today I can many Raya pics posted in IG and FB. That making me miss Brunei even more. How I wish I was there home visiting. Maybe I miss the kuih and curry more :p 



Hari Raya Mode is in the air almost everywhere in Sg. 

Forever 21 
Last weekend Rabbit went to Forever 21 at Ion Orchard and found out that the price for the latest dresses range from $33 to $39 which is super duper reasonable. Girls, maybe its time for you to pay a visit here to add on new family to your wardrobe. So many dresses rabbit wana purchase but good thing I still be able to tahan coz I need money for something more important. Yuhuuu September is coming soon and Im loving it !! 







Wise Words 


Some people might ask what we should do when we face difficulties in life or we are really in deep shit? Because such situation will drain our energy and make us really suffer. How to be positive even when we receive negative energy from "everyone" ? Well as long as we stay present, focus on whats right and do the right thing then we are safe and we will be happy. Sound "shallow" right ? hehehe guess what!! you may read "The Present" by Spencer Johnson, a book that rabbit just bought during last weekend and it is really awesome. I havent finish reading it because I love to read the same book in different months so that Ill discover new values again and again.
Ive been reading and sleeping alot for the past few days and I felt awesome!! hahaha my new hobby :p Yuhuuu Friday is coming soon and I am definitely looking forward to it. lalalalalla Sing a Happy Song!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment