Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Magic Magic Magic I love Magic




Hows week been everyone so far ? This is a must share to  you all. Rabbit watched Magic Mike Last nite and till now my mind is filled up by the movements by the strippers especially Mike ( Channing Tatum) LOL Cant believe im such a pervert. When I first seen the movie I was OMG WTF AIYOOO THIS IS CRAZY, then I started WOWOWOWO  WO WO WO and WO hahahha. I si be tahan myself also :p Ok Im not that pervert ok its just that I am impressed by how they moved and danced. I wonder how does guy feel when they watch this movie lol I give it a ten :p hahahaha


Ok I suppose to stay vegeterian all the time but sometimes I broke the rules :p I craved for tuna and curry yesterday so I bought roti prata for lunch then mixed with Ayam Brand's Curry Tuna. OH MY GOODNESS !! I was so happy and contended that I wanted to cry LOL well a bit exageratted but more alike my feeling that moment :p If you have read my post "Art of Love" Im sure you know that I had a little trouble in seeking what's happiness. When we are unhappy, the first question that come out in our mind will be : " Whose that "someone" that upset you". Then we will have all sort of answers and assumptions about what others had done to us. However sometimes, the main reason or person that upset ourselves is us who we neglected it. Of course the environment plays a certain role in deciding your mood but if you choose not to then your mood wont swing coz of others. Since last November, I have been learning and trying my best to let go my past and start a brand new life with a happy and positive me. I thought by committing and setting my intention at that particular moment , I will be alright for the rest of my day and life. Of course that would be a good start but theres nothing can be promised even we set the intention (wout action and commitment, imerely intention, we could never reach our life goal) . Therefore it is important for us to know clearly what we wan and stay on the right track. It might sound " Long breathe" for always telling myself to do the right thing to make myself happy and ask myself how am i doing and what I wan for life ? Due to the "troublesome", i choose to stay in comfort zone then ignore my own self and even forgot to appreciate myself  whose in living a great environment. Later on my fear will appear then kick aside my love. So today I really appreciate myself for taking the effort to keep reminding myself whats the real happiness and how important for me to accept myself. Theres so much more to know about me cuterabbit and I am so willingly to do so . Because every single part of me is so special and without them, I am not a super cute rabbit :D 


Don't play play!! BumBum is a CRland fans as well :p BumBum is in town but too bad havent got the chance to meet up w bunbun. Guess he having so much fun in this lion city :p  BunBun gona cubit his telinga

Here Rabbit wana say thanks to all her beloved friends whose always there listening and supporting her :D 

Here's my fave quote for this week:
You cannot change The Past, But you can learn from it. When the same situation arises, you can do things differently And become happier and more effective and successful today. Stay happy everyone :D Hugsss

0 comments:

Post a Comment