Saturday, 4 August 2012

Steady Bom BiBi

126 Geylang 搵到食
Last weekend we girls decided to explore the little town Geylang because "Kentucky Whaite Chicken" discovered this super famous plus yummy dim sum restaurant. So three of us ( Prissy, Cresta & Rabbit ) "hao hao dang dang " walked to this legendary restaurant while Chivvy ohw(oh her way) together with "engdao" Mr. Taxi ( I assume). 



You know what, this is definitely one of the most " wu she / own style/ sendiri pattern" restaurant because we waited our order for around 35 mins (we ordered only 5 items ) . We were definitely "sibe" hungry and we were staring at others food and i had the "chong dong" to grab the food next to me. Luckily I still behaved.  This is a small restaurant but its crowded by people who love dim sum (of coz la this is a dim sum restaurant :p ). However it worths the wait because 126 provides you with really "top taste" food especially the golden bun with the crab sauce. OMG !!! I can finish ten i guess. 


 Sorry peeps that I do not post the yummy food's picture because rabbit's is in vegeterian mode recently so kinda paiseh to post those "meatmeat" pics hohoho . From my ladies' expression, you definitely can tell how delicate the food were including drinks for sure. I was impressed by Chivvy's determination for not eating those oily food  that we ordered as she was on diet. Good luck babe and Im sure you will success. 





Pigi holand 
After our super heavy brunch, we headed to city plaza which is near to Paya Lebar MRT . However we ended up arrived at City Square Mall at Lavendar because we gave the taxi drive wrong info. The funny thing was Pris and Chivvy went City Plaza before. So when they reached City Square, Chivvy said " i never been here " then Pris replied " NO !! REMEMBER WE WERE HERE !!" but actually we were all at the wrong place. Guess our mind were still with the 126 . Tell you the food were too nice that it attracted our soul :p Anyway we still had a quick walk at this mall that we never been. Not bad tho . Quite "Malaysia feel" If your a Malaysian who stay in Singapore then you should visit here in case you home sick :p 


 In addition... Here I wan to complain about this "Initial D" driver that drove 4 of us. I took a video of how his skill frightened us but didnt post it because "nvmlah, i better be nice :p " He drove like crazy as we were rushing to hell. We cant do much beside followed Pris saying  " 什麼法克/ WTF" I wanted to vomit all the nice food that I ate. Luckily I controlled my tummy well because I do not want to waste the 126 food. If not I gona knock this driver's head. If i were pregnant, guess I will give birth on the car coz my baby was  too frightened. Im glad that I learned how to control poo poo since I was 1 year old if not  I gona perform my "quick poo poo" skill in the car then Pris and others will kill me :p 


City Plaza
And here we are the City Plaza at Paya Lebar. Im not sure if you all ever came here but you will "open eyes big big " because its a fashion plaza with cheap and varieties of outfits. I always thought Far East has the cheapest and varieties baju but here .. trust me you can get the same cheap cheap and good quality dresses for your dinner or office wear. How to come here ? ummm guess ill have to ask pris again :p Okie I admit Im AT :p 




 Window Shopping
Did I tell you guys that due to my poor money management, I overspent last month so this month I kinda " eat sendiri" . I was really upset when i found out ( I thought I will be richer this month actually :p).Thanks Pris for sorting out my problem and dled "iSpending" for me. Eahui was right. I can tell that I am her poorest Engineer 's friend. Anyone part time job to introduce? Wouldn't mind to sell my small little butt :p Therefore we had window shopping instead of singing K. I have a group of considerate girl friends. 








Thanks to the ladies for the companion and as usual I had a great time. 
 TinTin @ ChinaTown
FYI , TinTin's franchise is in Chinatown. TinTin's lovers ~~~ Qiong ah... Seriously I never watch any of TinTin's movie but i know he is definitely one of your childhoold memories.








Lastly this is to the ladies ~~~
We met by chance and turned into friends and now our destiny keeps us close to each other making our friendship grow more with the passing time. You are definitely a friend for lifetime. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment