Tuesday, 14 August 2012

How do you see life

Rabbit's Pattern
If you were rabbit's stalker/friend/fan/or anything you name it :p, you will realise that I like to take picture of my left face :p Reason is because I look slimmer at this angle . Dun judge me ok :p Im born with a round face so this is what I can do to be photogenic :p I think I could draw a circle without a compass but with my face :p 

 I had this tomato's soup at Tim's farewell lunch . Thanks again for the treat. Hows your holiday so far ? Guess your uni start tomorrow right ? Dun miss me too much okie hohoho we all having "no fun" without you.


Rabbit been liking LANEIGE Ornament Dual Top Coat since last year. It is a double sided cosmetic with pinky lip gloss at one side and the other side with shinny liquid eye shadow that can perk up both your eyes. Not really quite sure if its still in the market.

With Victoria Secret Beauty Rush Blush Cheek Stain Pink , your cheeks will look of coz rossy, sweet coz it tasted sweet ( I can smell lit ) and sticky (thats the reason the color can last longer on ur face :p) I found it a very useful blushes because you dun need brush and it can be applied easily.

BunBun's Pattern
Dun play play !! Nowadays BunBun has different sleeping pattern. This is what happen when shes not in a good mood. Guess she must be having nightmare of bumbum stalking other ladies' fb. FYI bumbum always surfs net for hours and he sleeps late coz of Olympic. Such a bad habit bumbum has. Not like bunbun , so disciplined hehehehe 




BunBun first visited Tanjong Pagar and had a great with brownie and plum plum . Oyeah let us welcome Plum Plum the big soft bear bear. One of the family member of Prissy. I think his job is to take good care of the house thats why he stays at the sitting room. 

FYI, bunbun must at least see bumbum once a day thro pic or ft. If not she will get angry coz she knows this noti bumbum always run here run there.

BumBum acts cool and relax when bunbun is acting up. 


Jum Jum Bo
 Rabbit had a great catch up with Anthony and PC one of a weekdays & we had super delicious dinner at Jumbo East Coast. Never been to east coast cz rabbit is not really a seafood person .However this place is really beautiful and is so crowded. Jumbo Seafood should be the best seafood restaurant at this area base on the crowds. I love the golden bun so much and thanks Anthony for ordering kangkong for me. It was his birthday but ended up he had to pay :p




Special thanks again to Anthony for the treat and definitely your sharing. He quoted : With the greatest awareness, every sec is a 3M. I love his energy and his determination in being the best of himself. Awesome friend and I know I will see you soon. 

Photo shooting w Alan
Rabbit had a quick photoshooting  with Alan at Clarke Quay few weeks back. Thanks for willing to spare time with this "free" rabbit for her blog & I know you had been sweating so much due to the hot weather  :p
Cant wait for the next session :) 
  




Best seafood in town is at M Hotel 
Trust rabbit and you wont go wrong. M hotel at Tanjong Pagar definitely has the best and freshest seafood in town (so far :p). Kern, Prissy & Rabbit went there few weeks ago randomly and we all loved it. Awesome dinner I had and I cant forget about the taste even till now. Imagine how powerful and mamamiah the food is. 











This is a huge surprise for rabbit ~~~ Liu lian eh~~~ This is durian!!! Abuuuu My top favourite and I cant believe it is available at M Hotel. FYI this is definitely as tasty as the "King of Cat". So regretted that I had only few cups . If theres a chance or I should say " money", I wana go again but must asap coz later no more durian. 

Attention to Seafood lovers~~ Guarantee you will love the freshness and sweetness of the seafood. Try and you WONT regret!!!! Wait no more !!
My Awareness
Guess what's rabbit's biggest awareness of the week ? I no longer look good in fringe :/ Just kidding :p 
I am a love bunny who give love conditionally especially to specific person.I fell in a relationship easily when I received tones of "love" from the other party without considering am i ready and is that what i want. Therefore the relationship became so conditional that my love depends on the other half. Just few weeks ago, I realised that I should take real courage to be really in love . First with myself  , only then to others. I love because I love you not because I wan you to love me back. Time flies and I should appreciate every moments I have with all my beloved one. Why should I choose to hide my feelings and let my fear controls my love. Not only I have to be in love but I have to practise love. The only way to practise love is to keep loving unconditionally. Theres many ppl in my "love" list for sure. However sometimes they might cant feel us because we hide our feelings in order to protect ourself. Ive been asking myself : What do I wan to do with my life and How I see it . Well the answer definitely will change from time to time. But meanwhile I can tell you that, my life is to be in love and face my fear with all my love. We can only live in the happiest moment when we are in love. With the eyes of love, everything you see is love. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment