Thursday, 30 August 2012

The flow...

BunBun Go Far East
BunBun kept me company to Orchard Far East last weekend and we had a super great time with Prissy and Chivvy. I should have got her some baju LOL


BunBun first time experience on bus :D

Prissy Bear Bear with Bunny


Chivvy looks so much cuter w her fringe and as you see Prissy is really a tall lady. 

BunBun cares about her health just like me ^.^ Thats why she loves to drink water. 
Awesome Slava SnowShow
Rabbit watched this magical performance at MBS Theater with RA on Tuesday and I was so entertained and happy. At first I was ummm what's the show about because the performers dun talk and they huge sense of humor. I was expecting they to sing or dance :p  I thought there is a story line so I was kinda impatient at the begining waiting for the "main point". Then the show getting more and more interesting when theres interacting with audiences. If your interested better hurry up coz the last day of the show is on 9 September. 

I was :O OMG we gona cover by WEB!!!


At the end of the show, we were entertained by many many huge balloons. I felt like 5 years old again. 


BunBun and BumBum had great time watching the show.

The lovely couple's first date. 




Happy Birthday Kern
Happy Birthday to Kern again. Yesterday I celebrated his birthday with others at Novena International Seafood Vienna Teppanyaki. Hope you had a great time with us. I love this couple so much because they show me how important it is for both party to work hard to maintain a good relationship. Yesterday was their anniversary as well, 3rd year if im not mistaken. Wishing you both the best ^.^

0 comments:

Post a Comment