Thursday, 23 August 2012

BaySushi MBS


Only recently rabbit knows about ADA Deals App and found out this is a really useful app esp if you life in Sg . Now I am addicted to check on the updates on ADA coz theres all sort of deals including Travel, Food & Beverages, Spa &Beauty and etc. I saw a lego land and hello kitty land deals and OMG I so want to go T_T hopefully I will hv the chance to visit this two lands hoho 

My first purchase of deals on ADA  --- BaySushi at Marina Bay Sands. Unfortunately there wasnt enough staff so we waited quite sometimes . I was with SK and Grace. 





Grace and I are both September born baby. We are still thinking how we can celebrate our big day together :p Good news is that Sk is away early Sept. yuhuuu its our party time!!!









Dinner was not bad but I had a really huge portion and I nearly pengsan. However the rice seemed not enough to me. I almost wanted to ask the lady who sat behind me for some donation coz she didnt finish her nasi :p 


OMG Jeremy Scott had partnered with Adidas Originals for this super cute teddy bear sneakers and Rabbit love it. I was so excited with it till I saw the price then i was like oh well.. ummm not really that realisitic and it gets dirty easily. well "chi bu dao de pu tao " is sour :p 

I bet my bun bun would love this baby sneakers hohohoho
So hows day so far my dear friends? Tomorrow is Friday so whats you all plan and hows week been ? HOpe everything is great. Rabbit is sending super great energy to u all :D 

0 comments:

Post a Comment